I need help with nude bodies(underwear)mod!

hey ppl! I downloaded sexlab mod for skyrim and all things that come with it,but when i downloaded body mods(nude mods)for male 'Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces' + schlongs of skyrim and for female 'Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition' and everything works well,but when i kill some npc or i unequip armor/clothes on my character,bodies are always nude! is there some mod(or option) that keeps underwear on bodies and only removes them while having sex?

cheers all xD and ty for help and to maker of SexLab xD

With the exception of Better Males with Slip Underwear, all body replacers I've come across that has the option of undies have their underwear textures on a seperate map.

I don't believe a feature like that exists for SexLab.  IIRC Sexis has a something like that...or maybe I'm thinking of Sexout for New Vegas....

Archived