S4S/blender - is there a way to change clothing-size from adult to children?

Hi there,

I know that there is a "support thread" for this in the S4S forum, but I there seems nobody to care about my problem...

So maybe somebody here, who creates clothing may help me with this?!

I have a CC jacket, that is ment for adult sims - but I wanted to have it for my sim child as well. I started playing around with S4S and blender, but I have no idea how to use it :D

So I hope, that somebody can help me with a short, smart and easy tutorial :D :D

If not, well yeah :( 

thanks in advance :) 

There's nothing short and easy about this lol trust me, I'm also trying to learn this stuff. If you're completely new you're gonna have to learn a lot of things, it's gonna take time and effort. My best advice is to watch Youtube tutorials, try to follow along and google anything you don't understand. When you have a specific question about your project you can ask the guys at S4S, it's easier to get answers when your questions are specific. You can also find some good beginner tutorials over there.

Good luck 

6 hours ago, thaclone said:

thanks guys @Gaki-kun @lanoix

that's what I feared :D I thought creating new stuff is hard and hoped, that "changing" existing stuff might be easy, but it is not :D

yeah, maybe I will sit down and go through all the tutorials... ory maybe not *lol

Yeah I don't blame you lol. There are some CC creators who take requests, maybe you can ask them to convert it for you. I don't know anyone personally but I've seen some conversions that were made "by request".