NCR Prison Cell Block A at the Correctional Facility has no entrance.

TheJuice

Well it does,  but it doesn't lead to a new cell,  just gives me the option to open and close the door.  The door itself doesn't move and I kinda need to get in there for a certain item.  Is there anyway to enter the cell through console commands or has anyone else ran into the issue?  I'm not sure if the question or issue is clear so I'll take some screens of the problem in a minuet.

To find out which mod is responsible for that, open the console, click on the door and note the first two digits that pop up. Go into yor mod manager and see which mod has the mod index you took from the console. Take it from there and see if you can locate the culprit and fix it yourself in FNVEdit by removing the conflict or tell the mod author to fix it, which would be the better solution in the long run.

Archived