Character randomly goes into battle stance when trying to pose them with Poser Hotkeys Plus

Anyone else experiencing this? Never had this problem on my LE installation and it's supremely annoying when you're trying to position a character in a pose for a screenshot only for them to randomly stand up with their fists up. I'm also using FreeFlyCamSKSE v12, and I'm not sure if it's triggered by the camera transitions.

6 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Anyone else experiencing this? Never had this problem on my LE installation and it's supremely annoying when you're trying to position a character in a pose for a screenshot only for them to randomly stand up with their fists up. I'm also using FreeFlyCamSKSE v12, and I'm not sure if it's triggered by the camera transitions.

Yea i have this problem but its a little different compared to yours i think. For me  its whenever i pose and go to freefly camera mode and after i take a screenshot, i would exit out of freefly camera to try to take another, when i try to find another pose or just try to move to another location. My character fist rises up, and my character becomes a little bit bugged unless i stop the pose by using the hotkey. I think this doesn't happen if I go in console command and type tfc 1. Which freezes the time, and I would type that to unfreeze it, but yea it gets annoying