More Nasty Critters + True Wolves of Skyrim

So MNC SE doesn't seem to be playing nice with True Wolves of Skyrim, despite me having the Sexualized version available from the (original) MNC downloads. The textures work fine, but the meshes/models are still the spiky, scrawny vanilla versions, and there's a tiny bit of clipping with the teeth. I think I remember having this problem back in LE too, but hell if I remember how I fixed it (or if I ever did?)

My install order was: MNC, True Wolves, Sexualized True Wolves. I've even tried picking and choosing what I allow to overwrite, but nothing is working. Anybody have any thoughts? Is it because the Sexualized True Wolves of Skyrim is technically for LE, while I have the SE conversion of MNC?

2 hours ago, assassin394 said:

I use True Wolves of Skyrim from ABC mods along with MNC SEE and everything work fine.

I might have to look into that then, thank you!

ETA: This worked perfectly: my pretty wolves are back! Thank you so much!!

Edited by PocketFox