Help pls quest

melonny

Hi I can not for one English for 2 please help: Makes one task and I am desperate. : (I do not know what to do. I do not know where to turn for help. Shipped here screenshots of the quest. Quest there who have not.'ve Failed., But I have a backup save. Actual tasks that I can do it again. I just need help with the instructions. Much the I do not understand.'m trying to do as instructed, but not me. Please help with these: (

P.S please excuse me I can not English ....

• 2 months later...

you should read the manual it helps a lot but here it goes. I hope you understand what to do :cool:

you need to give pleasure to the cowgirls. you need to chat with your friends and learn the favorite partners and sex positions each cowgirl enjoys, so you can dispel them and bring their humanity back and free them from oblivion frozen time plain.

Hi Guys,

Melony: once you have the message that you have failed, it's too late. You must take a previous savegame and use your knowledge to heal them faster. The walkthrough has the solution if you need it .

I'll try to be check more often here, sorry I was away for a while !

Archived