WW - Male Sim Can't Get Pregnant

I know this has been asked a hundred times before but I still can't find a solution.

I have WW installed.

I have 2 male Sims, one is set in CAS to become pregnant, and the other to get others pregnant.

I have them have anal sex+climax without protection (they even have the "no protection" moodlet) - the WW docs say either vaginal ro climax is enough.

I set pregnancy chance to 100%. Nothing.

If I enable the native WooHoo/TFB thorugh WW, then have the sims TFB, they get pregnant as expected.

But never through WW.

How can I solve this?

8 hours ago, Husk said:

During sex, do you get a notification that your Sim might be pregnant now?

I do not, actually!

I did at first, until I realized the two male Sims were having vaginal sex which I did not like, and I did fiddle with the gender recognition settings. I can't remember exactly what it was but it did make it so that male Sims cannot have vaginal sex without a vagina. But it doesn't matter which option I choose (gender based recognition/genital based recognition) I still don't get that notification or indeed the pregnancy.

Edited by LarkRanger