Softly Devious Sexism

Softly Devious Sexism

View File

A dialogue patch for Sexist Guards that softens the content so there's less of an expectation that the player is getting gang-raped by enemies, and recognizes the player's Devious Follower as their master.

Totally self-indulgent personal patch that I'm uploading here as a backup.

ESL flagged patch to preserve your load order.

Sexist Guards:

The follower hoped he would soon get to see this defiant little bitch of a companion get her just deserts at the hands of the Draugr...

Same line in Softly Devious Sexism:

Sooner or later he would have to teach the little bitch her place. It was her fault if that wound up happening in a filthy draugr tomb.

I also repurposed the 4th Wall flag in Sexist Guards as a placeholder for the presence of a Devious Follower.

Installation

1. Install Sexist Guards and all its requirements. A voice pack can be found here.
  2. Install Devious Followers Continued and all its requirements.
  3. Install my patch, which has Sexist Guards and Devious Followers Continued as masters.
  4. Install my voice pack

Changelog

3/28/2022

1.0 Voice pack added. It's the second link in the files. Not sure why the title came out like that, not sure how to change it.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/23/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexist Guards, Devious Followers Continued
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

On 3/25/2022 at 10:53 AM, Vidust said:

So this is fine to use in LE? Just replace the V2.91 esp with this one? And what if I don't have Devious Followers Continued? Thanks!

Should be fine to use in LE. It's a patch, not a replacer for the esp! I forget if ESL flags work in LE, but if not, you'll have to remove the ESL flag and convert it to form 43. It should, however, work just fine.

Do you want a version without the Devious Followers requirement? I could probably add one, but there's a lot of dialogue I wrote referencing a "man" the player is traveling with. YMMV.

You certain the BSA will work like that? Not an expert on how these things function, but I thought BSA's are only loaded if there is a corresponding esp. Given the esp is named "Softly Devious Sexism" and the BSA is named "SoftlyDeviousSexism" (i.e. no spaces between the words) and given computers are sticklers for details ...

Also, perhaps you could create a gender aware version (or one for a female devious follower)?

Edited by Talesien
On 3/28/2022 at 8:02 PM, Talesien said:

You certain the BSA will work like that? Not an expert on how these things function, but I thought BSA's are only loaded if there is a corresponding esp. Given the esp is named "Softly Devious Sexism" and the BSA is named "SoftlyDeviousSexism" (i.e. no spaces between the words) and given computers are sticklers for details ...

Also, perhaps you could create a gender aware version (or one for a female devious follower)?

Yipes, that's embarrassing. I'd renamed the file while creating the voice pack. Correct version uploaded.

I'll see about a gender-aware version.

• 6 months later...