Exception causing savegame errors

hey guys,

sometime I get some LEs, too :D very uncommon, but yeah, I do get them :P

but I can't figure out the reason.

Problem: I get the LE and after that, whenever I change households, the last played household-sim(s) gets deleted (house stays untouched, just the sim(s) disappear) and I can't save the game anymore and can't get into CAS with any household.

Taking a look into the LE, it can't figure out, which error really causes the problems, since I did not really took a look at the time, when it happend.

I get this LE only in one specific savegame (and I play 7 different savegames at the moment)

yes of course, I use mods/cc - but since I have all the mods/cc in all savegames and - at least I think so - have the same mod-settings in every savegame.... so it's really hard to go with "try a new savegame without mods/cc" :D 

any ideas?

Only thing I could/would try, is to save the played sims in the savegame into the gallery and start all over again... if nobody has a tip for me :D

thanks in advance ✌️

lastCleanException.txt