HornyJOJO Posted March 5, 2022 Posted March 5, 2022 I'm a bit surprised at the lack of stuff related to petplay. I'm specifically seeking out CC for masculine sims (most of the stuff I've found is for feminine sims) and/or any mods that pertain to pet play (a mod that allows a sim to act like a dog in the context of a master/pet dynamic). thanks in advance!
TigerPup Posted January 8, 2024 Posted January 8, 2024 I can help you with leather mitts to lock up your pet's hands
freakmaster_69 Posted yesterday at 12:53 AM Posted yesterday at 12:53 AM theres a mod out there call alchemist's kinky expansions! it includes several packages w different kinks and it includes petplay!! and also you can assign different roles to ur sim if they will use masculine or feminine terms, both for the pet and master
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now