probably obvious (given the context) but cw/tw: for sexual imagery in the spoiler
[i know its probably not common practice to tw/cw here, but its just a habit for me, pardons for that]

so im having this slight issue (pictured) where the masculine framed sims have this white blur on their crotch area, similarly but distinctly, feminine framed sims seem to run into an issue with their work outfits, that causes the skins to return missing and error textures, making them appear white and red with question marks, ive tried repairing the game, no effect on this, i've checked with the sims 4 tray importer, but can't find anything noteworthy in any of the afflicted sims, though this does seem to coincide that all the sims are missing their more adult features which should be visible given modded skintones, i assume this is just broken by the latest patch(?) and will be resolved as mods update, but for time being while annoying, i can work around it somewhat smoothly just using mods which allow me to apply these textures in an even more customisable fashion through either tattoo or skin detail overlays, so i'm avoiding that for now, but if you have any solution to it please do let me know, returning to the main issue going forward, this white blur (pictured) seems to also to be similar to a "top layer" as far as the sims body goes, in that it overwrites everything else to appear on top, with only one exception, being the sims' phallus itself, the testicles however are overwritten. clothing is not affected from what i can tell, and does appear over the blurried area instead of under it. of potential relevance i ran into a decompression issue with included cc from a sims collection which i did overwrite a few of my files with while not paying attention, since it was all in bulk and was a bit brainless of its own in the tedium, i have replaced or removed most of the files that seemed to be corrupted by this, and it was right before this started happening, but naturally- that's a week time frame, since i was at the time updating a lot of mods, given the new patch, to make my save playable again.

the picture (in which an overlay is currently used, but only seems to apply under the white blur, evidenced by the overlays being obscured except where the white blur isn't present):

Spoiler

image.png.f150a81d7d99e3f0a87b7790a8968ed6.png

in closing, i will just reiterate that these issues seemingly relate to missing or corrupted files, and add that i will be actively checking the post over weekend to respond to any questions or try any suggestions that may help, thanks in advance. moo.

13 hours ago, Talula_AboutTown said:

so im having this slight issue (pictured) where the masculine framed sims have this white blur on their crotch area,

Can't view your linked picture as I get a 404 error but the white crotch issue on male sims is usually [BB] Better Bodies male bottoms.

They are obsolete/broken and should no longer be used.

You might have to use the 50/50 mod/cc removal method to find the other problems.

Start over with only Wicked Whims + Animations installed.

Delete the localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder

Add a few CC back into game at a time until problems reappear to trace them all down.