games like corruption of champions

I think Fenoxo has links to some recommended and similar games on his blog.  They'll likely still be pretty furry oriented since that's the community he's in, but might not hurt to look anyway.  I personally haven't actually heard of similar style games that aren't furry, text based adventure games seem to be a pretty popular format for conveying furry smut, and I don't hear about a lot of similar games for non-furry content.  I'd say to look into some visual novels, there's probably some on steam that will do what you want, but I genuinely don't know a lot that do what CoC or TiTS does without trading human body parts for not human body parts to keep things different.

If you like roguelikes by chance, I'd say Trap Quest by Aika

It's a game where your character is trapped in a game-world which is constantly trying to bimbofy him/her with enemy encounters, traps and cursed items. If you select the Extreme Proportions option and let things go out of hand, you may end up a character with a body not much unlike the one of your avatar.

Also, it's nature as a roguelike (where the levels are generated randomly), and the increasing variety of playable classes means it has a lot of replayability.

Edited by Ramzaki

Lilith's Throne, it's very similar to CoC, but more sandbox with more customize sex scene, a full-on slavery system, and modding (on their Discord). You can even customize whether you want the random npc and enemy to be full-blown furry or just animal-eared people like in anime. Though, keep in mind that this level of customization make some aspect pretty shallow, especially since the game is still consider in Alpha.