[mod] Behind The Traits [Enhanced]

Behind The Traits [Enhanced]

This is my first post on LoversLab, and this is also my 1st time creating a mod for this game. 2nd time creating a mod in general. Please, go easy on me. 

⌦-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⌫

What this version of the mod "Behind The Traits" does:

Retextures the Trait Icon's from "Behind The Traits".

Replaces most Trait descriptions ONLY from the mod "Behind The Traits" with one's that fit the newly added textures. 

Fixes trait having a buggy name in the custom ruler creator. (Will be fixed soon, the new updates keeps breaking the mod.)

Recommendations:

You should obviously be using "Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Frame for CK3"

DO NOT use "Behind The Traits" with this mod, as I said above this mod is a simple retexture of "Behind The Traits".

This is the version of "Behind The Traits" that turns on character effects if you have traits from this mod or "Behind The Traits". If you'd like a version without the character effected, you'll have to wait till I release it. (Feature currently not working, will be fixed soon)

When creating a custom ruler, the traits may all seem to be not working and they're all either Good or Bad. When you hit start and get into the game it should automatically fix itself. 

⌦-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⌫

Credits:

The original creator's mod "Behind The Traits"

Solitude103

• 4 weeks later...

Fyi im currently poking around incorporating this into Carn trait modifiers since this mod and that mod seem to belong together. I have had some progress.  I also tried to get the body modifiers working not sure why its not working but if chillbaker can get it working that would be awesome.

On 4/1/2022 at 12:18 PM, chillbaker said:

He said in the description that that part isn't working yet. I may poke around some myself to see if I can get it working, by comparing how that works to the Carnalitas breast size modifier for those traits.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...