so im doing a playthrough that very light on adult content but i'm starting out and am completely broke with basically no way to make money as i'm super weak, i know i could do some mining or "farming" to earn some cash but playing on survival mode now mean i have 0 money, 0 stammina/magic and am on low health so i need to sleep and buy some food quickly.

so now comes the obvious request, i cant think of a light mod to basically whore myself out so i can afford a bed for the night. i know SL survival can do this but i'm looking for something where i can walk up to a guard and say like, hey wanna have a quick fuck for 50 gold. 

i feel so stupid cuz i've been on this sit for like 8 years now and just couldn't think of a mod, also the search function on this site is borderline useless so that didn't really help me much either.

Edited by FovI

The Ancient Profession has this. But you need to do some immersive quests to get a prostitute license first. I believe you can whore yourself without the license though, but you get a bounty iirc.

It's a pretty good mod that blends nicely with vanilla Skyrim if you don't want to transform your game into a debauchery/slavery gameplay.