On 2/25/2022 at 3:42 PM, darknotfear said:

Thanks for the hint, I'll try it later.

Thank you for the update, thanks for implementing Arousal, is it normal that I got no morphs there? I cannot set anything, there are just three sections, nipple morphs, vag and and anal morphs, but no actual sliders?

3 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Thank you for the update, thanks for implementing Arousal, is it normal that I got no morphs there? I cannot set anything, there are just three sections, nipple morphs, vag and and anal morphs, but no actual sliders?

Check if you have papyrusutil installed with the correct or later version, i've tested both 3BA and BHUNP menus.

And there should be 4 set of sliders, Vaginal, Anal, Breast, Nipple.

Did you got any logs?

Edited by darknotfear
On 2/27/2022 at 11:51 AM, darknotfear said:

Check if you have papyrusutil installed with the correct or later version, i've tested both 3BA and BHUNP menus.

And there should be 4 set of sliders, Vaginal, Anal, Breast, Nipple.

Did you got any logs?

I had to remove save and enable the mod again for the sliders to work. You are amazing. You just effortlessly replaced aroused nips with a more comprehensive arousal mod. Wow...

Ran into an issue where Apropos2 was advancing its stages but not this mod. I reached full battered on vaginal and anal (9) via Apropos2 but it didn't go beyond .54 via your mod.

Edit: Confirmed that upon removing Apropos2, you're mod properly functioned.

Edited by Jgoftl
7 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

Ran into an issue where Apropos2 was advancing its stages but not this mod. I reached full battered on vaginal and anal (9) via Apropos2 but it didn't go beyond .54 via your mod.

Edit: Confirmed that upon removing Apropos2, you're mod properly functioned.

Apropos stages include oral wearing, so vaginal and anal 9 mean apropos lv 6, which results in 6*0.9=0.54 total wearing, I've fix that by adding a new apropos metric factor slider.

Edited by darknotfear
  • darknotfear changed the title to Simple Wear & Tear beta [2022-03-03]

Awesome, I always wanted a mod like this. Except I play on LE, would this work on LE ? I did make BHUNP work with LE.

I did try BHUNP in the past to see the anus physics with SMP but didn't switch to it in the end, fearing big performance drop if all NPCs uses it. I see CBPC with CBBE, is it better than SMP ? Quick opinions as I don't want to offtopic the thread, maybe I should jump to SE

17 hours ago, boita said:

Awesome, I always wanted a mod like this. Except I play on LE, would this work on LE ? I did make BHUNP work with LE.

I did try BHUNP in the past to see the anus physics with SMP but didn't switch to it in the end, fearing big performance drop if all NPCs uses it. I see CBPC with CBBE, is it better than SMP ? Quick opinions as I don't want to offtopic the thread, maybe I should jump to SE

This mod is build on SE, I've no idea about the compatibility between LE and SE.

SMP is more accurate than CBPC at the cost of performance.

For me the reason why migrating to SE is because SE is much more stable than the LE.

Congratz on a wonderful mod . I test it on a heavy scripted run and the PC W&T and arousal works perfectly , i have no script lag and the morphs are almost  instant . The Apropos doesn't work for me ... I believe it is a problem at my end . 

NPC W&T works but when i change cell the effect resets and after that stops entirely . I know it's a beta so i don't know if that is intended or not.

Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing this mod with us.

11 hours ago, catazod said:

Congratz on a wonderful mod . I test it on a heavy scripted run and the PC W&T and arousal works perfectly , i have no script lag and the morphs are almost  instant . The Apropos doesn't work for me ... I believe it is a problem at my end . 

NPC W&T works but when i change cell the effect resets and after that stops entirely . I know it's a beta so i don't know if that is intended or not.

Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing this mod with us.

Thanks for the reporting, its a engine limitation and current I'm thinking for a workaround about that.

On 3/6/2022 at 4:58 AM, darknotfear said:

Thanks for the reporting, its a engine limitation and current I'm thinking for a workaround about that.

Hi darknotfear,

I noticed a problem or incompatibility. I am using Ostim (along with SL) and when animation starts simple wear and tear recognize it but it won`t recognize the anim event END. I am getting a message repeatedly that character is in an animation, update skipped (but the animation finished long time ago) if I disable and enable wear and tear then it will reset itself and the mod works again, until the next animation.

This is maybe happening because I am also using ostim eventbridge to make SL compatible a bit with ostim. 

If I am using a normal SL animation through SL there is no problem, wear and tear recognizes the anim event END and it will start to work again.

Would it be possible to create compatibility with Ostim /(event bridge if that is causing it) or at least have an option (maybe a tickbox) to allow Simple Wear and Tear to ignore animations and continue to update even if the character is in a scene?

12 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Hi darknotfear,

I noticed a problem or incompatibility. I am using Ostim (along with SL) and when animation starts simple wear and tear recognize it but it won`t recognize the anim event END. I am getting a message repeatedly that character is in an animation, update skipped (but the animation finished long time ago) if I disable and enable wear and tear then it will reset itself and the mod works again, until the next animation.

This is maybe happening because I am also using ostim eventbridge to make SL compatible a bit with ostim. 

If I am using a normal SL animation through SL there is no problem, wear and tear recognizes the anim event END and it will start to work again.

Would it be possible to create compatibility with Ostim /(event bridge if that is causing it) or at least have an option (maybe a tickbox) to allow Simple Wear and Tear to ignore animations and continue to update even if the character is in a scene?

Take this as a quick fix, I'll fix that in the next update when I got time.

SimpleWnTEffect.pex