2 hours ago, R113 said:

Never shows up in my MCM. Any idea what the common issue might be? I tried a fresh save too and saving and loading and waiting and all. I'm not missing anything important.

Did you have MCM Helper installed?

If so try save & load.

Thanks for taking your time to respond but turns out the plugins just weren't already on for some reason. Lol. Classic Skyrim modding for me - after trying to fix for one and half hour and then turns out it was something so simple.

I dunno if it is just me, but with the new version nipples gets extra long, and it seems somehow it is reversed, if my character not aroused the nipples get really long, oversized, if she is aroused then they decrease in size. When I went back to the old version the problem disappears?

4 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Thanks for the update, the lewd mark is simply a must have.

But what's the "Private part skin wearing visual"? Do you perhaps have a screenshot?

If it's what I think, the screenshot of the visual in question is available via the Bondage Rope Mark download page.

13 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

I dunno if it is just me, but with the new version nipples gets extra long, and it seems somehow it is reversed, if my character not aroused the nipples get really long, oversized, if she is aroused then they decrease in size. When I went back to the old version the problem disappears?

What are the morph values you were using?

5 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Thanks for the update, the lewd mark is simply a must have.

But what's the "Private part skin wearing visual"? Do you perhaps have a screenshot?

It looks just like the rope mark, but only the private part.

Edited by darknotfear
4 hours ago, darknotfear said:

What are the morph values you were using?

ok so I am using morphs, coming from three places:

1. basic morph (cbbe 2ba morphs nipples (in racemenu)

Size -0.3

Areola pull -0.18

Length 0.35

Nipples perky -0.3

Puffy 0.25

Distance -0.21

point up -0.25

point down 0.15

2. Then I have Aroused nips mod, where the values:

Nipple size -0.35

Nipple length -0.90

Nipple perkiness 0.00

Nipple areola 2.30

3. And finally your mod simple wear and tear:

Areola size 1.00

Point up -0.25

Size 0.35

Squashy 0.15

Defined -0.30

Puffy 0.15

Areola pull 0.30

Point down -0.35

Length : 0.91

More puffy 0.7

Thicc 0.83

Distance 0.20

Bump 0.75

I am also using SLIF, but I dont think that should affect nipples. I know this seems a lot, but it is working since god knows when, I am using this setup since your mod has been released without any problems. If I install your new update however, that is when the nipple problem starts. Did you change something in a way how arousal (nipples being calculated?) If I put the old version back, the problem goes away ( Simple wear and tear -V.1.0.2)

18 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

ok so I am using morphs, coming from three places:

1. basic morph (cbbe 2ba morphs nipples (in racemenu)

Size -0.3

Areola pull -0.18

Length 0.35

Nipples perky -0.3

Puffy 0.25

Distance -0.21

point up -0.25

point down 0.15

2. Then I have Aroused nips mod, where the values:

Nipple size -0.35

Nipple length -0.90

Nipple perkiness 0.00

Nipple areola 2.30

3. And finally your mod simple wear and tear:

Areola size 1.00

Point up -0.25

Size 0.35

Squashy 0.15

Defined -0.30

Puffy 0.15

Areola pull 0.30

Point down -0.35

Length : 0.91

More puffy 0.7

Thicc 0.83

Distance 0.20

Bump 0.75

I am also using SLIF, but I dont think that should affect nipples. I know this seems a lot, but it is working since god knows when, I am using this setup since your mod has been released without any problems. If I install your new update however, that is when the nipple problem starts. Did you change something in a way how arousal (nipples being calculated?) If I put the old version back, the problem goes away ( Simple wear and tear -V.1.0.2)

I've tested using exactly the parameters you provided, it seem that everything is fine for me though, maybe try v 2.1 might solve your problem?

• darknotfear changed the title to Simple Wear & Tear V2.1 beta [2022-07-19]

Hey, cool that mod is being updated.

I was testing 2.0 and the mcm was not updated after loading. Also some labels were not loading($var instead of caption). Was that fixed in 2.1? 
Is it ok to update midgame?

Another thing - I had some issues with MCM recorder. It was not recognizing menu items clicks for some reason.

Thanks.

Edited by crajjjj
1 hour ago, crajjjj said:

Hey, cool that mod is being updated.

I was testing 2.0 and the mcm was not updated after loading. Also some labels were not loading($var instead of caption). Was that fixed in 2.1? 
Is it ok to update midgame?

Another thing - I had some issues with MCM recorder. It was not recognizing menu items clicks for some reason.

Thanks.

Yes that's fixed already in 2.1, and a bug about morphs.

Update in midgame might cause some of the variables not loading correctly, its safer to stop all effect first before install new version, and click "load setting" if some of the options are not loaded correctly.

Never tried that recorder before, can you using "load settings" instead?

I'll look into that when i got time, but fat chance since I used MCM Helper to manage all the menus, not sure if its compatible.

1 hour ago, darknotfear said:

Yes that's fixed already in 2.1, and a bug about morphs.

Update in midgame might cause some of the variables not loading correctly, its safer to stop all effect first before install new version, and click "load setting" if some of the options are not loaded correctly.

Never tried that recorder before, can you using "load settings" instead?

I'll look into that when i got time, but fat chance since I used MCM Helper to manage all the menus, not sure if its compatible.

I'm running recorder scenarios to init new saves. Works smoothly(can load settings also btw) 

I can load settings manually of course but it's not that convenient. I'll try again with the new version. Mcm helper was reported as compatible afaik

Thanks 

• darknotfear changed the title to Simple Wear & Tear V2 beta [2022-07-21]

not sure how to get the lewd marks, breast bondage, etc. sliders working, do i just select the slid9er in the right slot and then sync tattoos? any help would be appreciated, i couldn't get it working properly.

Edit: was able to figure it out for the most part after messing around a bit more, but lewd marks transparency still seems to be off. Is the lewd marks supposed to be transparent at low arousal? Mine is still pretty transparent at 20 arousal; I checked the sliders, the min transparency is 0 and my max is set at 1

Edited by Aycelist
7 hours ago, Aycelist said:

not sure how to get the lewd marks, breast bondage, etc. sliders working, do i just select the slid9er in the right slot and then sync tattoos? any help would be appreciated, i couldn't get it working properly.

Edit: was able to figure it out for the most part after messing around a bit more, but lewd marks transparency still seems to be off. Is the lewd marks supposed to be transparent at low arousal? Mine is still pretty transparent at 20 arousal; I checked the sliders, the min transparency is 0 and my max is set at 1

Arousal below minimal arousal level (which can be set in the main page) will be ignored, vise versa.

If you want the lewd mark become more visible at low arousal, you can set min transparency to higher value.

Or set min transparency to 1, in that case only gloss will be changed at higher arousal.

"Sync Tattoo For Actor" is a quick way to apply the default tattoo setup to all actor so you dont need to add tattoos in slavetats manually.

The mod itself doesn't care whats actually inside the tattoo slot, only adjusting tattoo parameters like alpha and gloss.You may have whatever tattoo you want in that slot.

Edited by darknotfear
13 hours ago, darknotfear said:

Arousal below minimal arousal level (which can be set in the main page) will be ignored, vise versa.

If you want the lewd mark become more visible at low arousal, you can set min transparency to higher value.

Or set min transparency to 1, in that case only gloss will be changed at higher arousal.

"Sync Tattoo For Actor" is a quick way to apply the default tattoo setup to all actor so you dont need to add tattoos in slavetats manually.

The mod itself doesn't care whats actually inside the tattoo slot, only adjusting tattoo parameters like alpha and gloss.You may have whatever tattoo you want in that slot.

Didn't realize I had to manually update the max arousal change thing on the main page, working fine after I fixed it. My bad, and thanks for the help!

20 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Can someone create an BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) SSE json file please? I tried to edit the exisiting one, first JSON got corrupted and on the second try I managed to load all the sliders, but they not doing anything ingame...:S

I do not understand, I follow instructions and still I am getting simple wear and tear json corrupted message.

Please somebody make a BHUNP conversion and help a friend here....?

On 7/23/2022 at 4:33 PM, Praetox said:

apropos 2 works for AE, what does this do that it doesn't already?

This expands upon what Apropos does by adding in compatibility with Apropos, Prolapsed Uterus and Rosebutt plus gives you the ability to adjust sliders to your preferences for what wear and tear does to your body and the more recent updates have added wear and tear effects to things like wearing robe bondage and also sliders for arousal adjustments to vagina and breasts.

Edited by Jgoftl
13 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

I do not understand, I follow instructions and still I am getting simple wear and tear json corrupted message.

Please somebody make a BHUNP conversion and help a friend here....?

Ok, I am blind, I just seen there is a BHUNP patch in the additional files section, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

found something weird. With Simple WnT v2.0, when using Slavetats manually, the tat will turn invisible. 

Its visible during loading, but as soon as the Message appears "slavetats done with Player" the tat disappears. 

But according to racemenu, and slavetat, its on the player. But completly transparent. 

It appears with every tattoo pack. Tested it without Simple WnT, and all tats stays visible. How can i fix that?

i guess this have something to do with Lewd marks (which i didnt have installed)

So its starts with beeing transparent

Edited by adle