On 8/11/2022 at 5:50 AM, bacsda said:

i can only use komrose butt

not working uterus prolapse 

in my opinion, uterus prolapse"s esp name is prolapse u  re  tus . was this a problem?

Having the same issue, the uterus won't prolapse. Maybe it's because I'm using Bhunp?

I just had a look and saw that the mod got a lot of updates. Last version I was using was 0.7. The new version has sooooo many new options, I don't even know where to start and what most of them do. I feel lost. Any chance for a quick explanation of the new functions?

Edited by belegost

So there's this thing. The anus teleports between two positions depending when the PC is moving or idle. Whenever she's idle, it looks weird, if she's moving it looks normal.

Any way to stop it from switching positions, and if possible, to keep it looking like when she's moving?

The spell does not detect my custom follower (with custom race). Never had any problems with that follower with other loverslab mods. Any ideas?

Edit: Seems that the spell effect is set to the condition to only accept playable races. I set the race of the follower to NordRace which fixed it. Had to tweak the follower a little bit tho.

Edited by DieHans
  • 1 month later...
On 8/19/2022 at 8:13 PM, belegost said:

I just had a look and saw that the mod got a lot of updates. Last version I was using was 0.7. The new version has sooooo many new options, I don't even know where to start and what most of them do. I feel lost. Any chance for a quick explanation of the new functions?

Sry but im kinda short on time for now, I'll look into that later.

On 8/22/2022 at 3:27 PM, HeatherVI said:

So there's this thing. The anus teleports between two positions depending when the PC is moving or idle. Whenever she's idle, it looks weird, if she's moving it looks normal.

Any way to stop it from switching positions, and if possible, to keep it looking like when she's moving?

Thats because the vertex weight on rosebutt isn't painted well on your idle animation, I have no idea how to change the weights so cant help with that.

On 9/28/2022 at 7:02 AM, Skill denim said:

It's seems the spell doesn't work on vampires :/

or custom follower, idk

I have a custom voiced follower as a vampire high elf race, voiced.

The npc support is limited to playable race, you can remove the limitation yourself, or wait for next patch when i have time (kinda busy right now).

3 hours ago, darknotfear said:

Sry but im kinda short on time for now, I'll look into that later.

It's fine, I figured things out. My initial panic stemmed from the fact I installed this on an already running save file so none of the new options were working. It's good on a new game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, nice mod. It just seems to me that morphing is not working somehow. Do you know what could be causing this? I use CBBE 3ba (newest version) and built the body in bodyslide. Other mods like Skill Based Muscle do work though..

Edited by nexu55555
  • 5 weeks later...

hi, i love your mod, it's really amazing!

i just have one question or a little request if I may.

is there any chance to implement a futa option in the mod?, i mean, i'm using the vaginaless female body version, where my character only have anus. and my little suggestion is to make a tick option so the vagina tear values counts towards anus tear value.

either way i'm enjoing the mod!

Edited by AliAmiri
On 11/15/2022 at 1:08 AM, AliAmiri said:

hi, i love your mod, it's really amazing!

i just have one question or a little request if I may.

is there any chance to implement a futa option in the mod?, i mean, i'm using the vaginaless female body version, where my character only have anus. and my little suggestion is to make a tick option so the vagina tear values counts towards anus tear value.

either way i'm enjoing the mod!

In that case you need to make your own slider config (SimpleWnTMorph.json).

Its a custom body anyway.

On 10/9/2022 at 8:47 PM, nexu55555 said:

Hey, nice mod. It just seems to me that morphing is not working somehow. Do you know what could be causing this? I use CBBE 3ba (newest version) and built the body in bodyslide. Other mods like Skill Based Muscle do work though..

Try using the debug function for quick test.

Do you have the corresponding sliders shown in bodyslide as well as the mod MCM menu? (vag, anus, etc)

2 hours ago, darknotfear said:

In that case you need to make your own slider config (SimpleWnTMorph.json).

Its a custom body anyway.

it's the same as the original, just without vagina. no need to make any new sliders.

even better, this body got a better and improveved anus sliders, where when your mod started wearing the anus, the insides move accordingly with the slider, where the original doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone having trouble with prolapsed uterus, I have a potential way to fix it.

1. Download simple w&t
2. Dowload prolpased uterus
3. Open prolapse zip
4. add simple w&t to mo2
5. open simple w&t in explorer

6. from the prolapse zip, copy the textures files only
7. paste into simple w&t explorer

I think there's a compatibility problem between simple w&t with caliente tools files in the prolapsed uterus file but who knows, it works for me

Edited by EvanderFK
On 11/22/2022 at 2:03 AM, AliAmiri said:

it's the same as the original, just without vagina. no need to make any new sliders.

even better, this body got a better and improveved anus sliders, where when your mod started wearing the anus, the insides move accordingly with the slider, where the original doesn't.

I have no computer right now so cannot re-compile the scripts for you. 

?