Elden ring nude

19 minutes ago, Silvist said:

@DorkDiva - I tended to like uxm just because I enjoy modding loose files :P I haven't spent much time with modengine, so I'll have to toy with it.  I'm going to see right now if I can replicate what was done above.

If you can replicate it, can you share how you made the modification, and was able to get it to work? I am surely missing a step.

@DorkDiva - Of course!  I just had to make a quick temp save game near the dressing table.  Then had to mod my game a bit since I haven't touched ER yet.  I've gotten the regular dress to work, and already noticed issues with the skin tone matching (probably wrong texture format, or wrong albedo format).  Atm I'm just trying to use a nude mod to track down the proper files to modify. 

I believe these are the nude files, but I'm still going through them:
image_2022-04-07_184157255.png.7ad6102813436a123e5ea5a575b75f28.png

I managed to remove the clothes in Flver, but still no idea how to save the file into a .dcx that actually works with the game... Also, doing this seems to remove the texture as well... I'm a complete newbie in this

image.png.24938f9830565b9ef78d43186a0a1256.png

Meh for some reason LL is lagging on me hard. 

Yea once you hit the top button on the right hand side "modify".  It will auto back up your original file and name it like this:

lg_m_1250.partsbnd.dcx.Stella.flver

Also doesn't help my fonts are all screwed up on flver on my 4k lol.  

Edited by Silvist
1 hour ago, blah2 said:

I managed to remove the clothes in Flver, but still no idea how to save the file into a .dcx that actually works with the game... Also, doing this seems to remove the texture as well... I'm a complete newbie in this

image.png.24938f9830565b9ef78d43186a0a1256.png

You have to use yapper to unpack the original (which FLVER doesn't modify), then frop the .flver file FLVER creates in the folder yapper created, delete the one there and replace with the one FVLER created (rename it so it matches the old one), then drag and drop folder into yapper to repack.
The process has been explained in detail twice in this thread already (that's how I learned).

Ah....hhaha. Ok, I'm so dumb. But I figured out what I was doing wrong. Fergut abert da yabber.... duh...der...

But yeah. So I managed to do this. And now the fun part about a matching head.... That is from the sekiro files the one gentleman uplaoded on page 18.

I just did the same as the other mod, made it for the Astrolger set.

20220407230122_1.jpg

20220407230129_1.jpg

Edited by DorkDiva

All I need to do is figure out what part in the astologer set is the hood/hat/helmet, and I can use the tifa head from the sekiro files as the matching head since it will line up. I think....

Anyone know what .dcx that would be?

Heres the .dcx I did. It can be used to replace the .dcx from the other mod with the giant breasts. Take it apart, see what you can do while I try to do more with it.

lg_m_1250.partsbnd.dcx

Edited by DorkDiva
6 minutes ago, DorkDiva said:

Ah....hhaha. Ok, I'm so dumb. But I figured out what I was doing wrong. Fergut abert da yabber.... duh...der...

But yeah. So I managed to do this. And now the fun part about a matching head.... That is from the sekiro files the one gentleman uplaoded on page 18.

I just did the same as the other mod, made it for the Astrolger set.

20220407230122_1.jpg

20220407230129_1.jpg

Nice. From the looks of it, the skin texture won't update with the character's skin color though... I wonder if we can just copy the skin material json from the nude mesh file and then point the custom textures at it to get skin color fully working.

Also, you can either put a choker on her to hide the neck seam, or grab the base nude model and move the verts in place to the neck seam.

Good questions. I uploaded the .dcx there, so anyone who is more experienced can play with it too. I'm not good at modelling, Im normally a texture person though. So I wouldnt know how to go about doing those things very well.

And, anyone know what .dcx is for the astrologer hood?

Edited by DorkDiva
5 minutes ago, DorkDiva said:

Good questions. I uploaded the .dcx there, so anyone who is more experienced can play with it too. I'm not good at modelling, Im normally a texture person though. So I wouldnt know how to go about doing those things very well.

And, anyone know what .dcx is for the astrologer hood?

did you use yabber on nexus for unpack .dxc file ? i can't load model on .flver file after unpack

5 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

did you use yabber on nexus for unpack .dxc file ? i can't load model on .flver file after unpack

Yes,  I used Yabber, then loaded the .flver inside the unpacked .dcx into flver editor, did what I did,Then repacked with Yabber. Deleting the .back before repacking, becasue that wasn't needed.

Edited by DorkDiva

unpak the .dcx with yabber 1st

then go through the unpacked archive until you find a .flver file, it should be above a .tpf file

open up flver editor, and go to the unpacked archive, and select the .flver that is in there

go to mesh once it is loaded

and do whatever edits/deletions you want to do 

then when done, hit modify

then close flver editor

go into the unpacked archive, delete the .back

now drag the unpacked archive folder/.dcx into yabber to repack it

now try it out in game, or load it up into flver editor to see that it is the way you wanted

That's what I did, hopefully I didnt forget anything there.

3 minutes ago, DorkDiva said:

unpak the .dcx with yabber 1st

then go through the unpacked archive until you find a .flver file, it should be above a .tpf file

open up flver editor, and go to the unpacked archive, and select the .flver that is in there

go to mesh once it is loaded

and do whatever edits/deletions you want to do 

then when done, hit modify

then close flver editor

go into the unpacked archive, delete the .back

now drag the unpacked archive folder/.dcx into yabber to repack it

now try it out in game, or load it up into flver editor to see that it is the way you wanted

That's what I did, hopefully I didnt forget anything there.

i did, but model won't load on flver editor

You fine fellows may have seen this already, but if not hopefully this info can help you with the color mismatch issue of the head with that juicy stella mod:

in the posts section for it on nexus the author gave his RGB settings:

"Thank you very much. Could I ask about the color of your mod's skin? I try to change the R.G.B of my face, but it's always different with the body's, which is disturbing."

"My RGB setting is:
R : 255
G : 176
B : 158"

Hope this helps, thank you all for your great works.

Edited by Serpenteux
juicy stella

lol Dorkdiva beat me to it.  Also helps to drag the file or folder to yabber. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8bb4a2002507ca97ee4cba43a68298a4.png

I believe Dorkdiva's textures are x10 better, along with no lines on the body.

Both the hands and feet have seams, as well as the back side. For the Stella body that is :P 

Only thing I noticed from the rigging was when you crouch, the knee gets kinda of bent.

Edited by Silvist

This is the mod I believe alot are using for bases, which is from ds3:

https://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/947

I believe the body inside them is CBBE though..except some have holes cut out :D 

I also tested DorkDiva's body with the nude body, which is under part fc_f_0000.partsbnd.dcx

The issue is without the base body, there's a neck gap.  Which is why using it with the astro armor fills in missing neck mesh piece.

It looks like alot of the mods have blank slots, and just use the legs for one piece meshes.

Its been a while since I worked with flver, and I forgot how dog shit the texture pathing is lol.  

So side note you can also drag the tpf files to yabber, to extract the textures.  Just make sure when you repack the xml have the exact file names (folder paths as well).  Same with when you are recompressing the meshes with yabber.

It looks like the textures are:
Diffused
BlendMask
EmissiveMap
DamagedNormal
BumpMap
Specular

Really want to figure out how to get bare skin to match the base skintone, esp for skimpy armors.

Edited by Silvist