[CBBE 3BA] How to make vagina open more during intercourse?

I'm not too knowledgeable of this stuff, but if I'm not mistaken, go to your xml (the xml for female player body is named 3bbb-amazing.xml) and search for "3BCA_Vagina".

<per-triangle-shape name="3BCA_Vagina">

<margin>0.8</margin>
        <penetration>0.8</penetration>

Then change the margin and penetration values either increasing or decreasing them.  Generally, increasing them can result in more opening. Just know that very large sizes of schlongs might not collide correctly even with changes.

More detail about what is and how to change values in the xml are here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/page-1

Edit: pasted the wrong link

Edited by randompeep
17 hours ago, devildx said:

- How do you edit vagina physics?

1. Open SKSE/Plugins/CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt file

VaginaOpeningLimit=8.0

2. find these line and reduce or increase this value

if you want to make less vagina open, reduce this value
if you want to make more vagina open, increase this value

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/3583

Is this for CBP physics? Cause I'm using SMP body.

On 2/13/2022 at 1:07 AM, randompeep said:

I'm not too knowledgeable of this stuff, but if I'm not mistaken, go to your xml (the xml for female player body is named 3bbb-amazing.xml) and search for "3BCA_Vagina".

<per-triangle-shape name="3BCA_Vagina">

<margin>0.8</margin>
        <penetration>0.8</penetration>

Then change the margin and penetration values either increasing or decreasing them.  Generally, increasing them can result in more opening. Just know that very large sizes of schlongs might not collide correctly even with changes.

More detail about what is and how to change values in the xml are here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/page-1

Edit: pasted the wrong link

Thank you very much. It worked. Mine is default to 0.1 for some reason so the vagina opening is super tiny. I change it to 1 and it open a lot more now. I try 2 but it open too much and clipping with the body. I also edit the vagina open in Bodyslide to make it open more. I use a bodyslide preset with innie vagina so during intercourse the vagina is not fully open for some reason.

20220216031600-1.jpg

Edited by assassin394