Bambami Posted February 9, 2022 Posted February 9, 2022 View File ₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎ Bamiii's sims ₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎ // These are my lovely sims, hope u enjoy playing with them ₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎ //50 sims available in this file// THIS FILE STOPS HERE AT 50 SIMS, CHECK OUT MY PROFILE TO SEE MY OTHER FILES // Support me on Patreon to get early access and exclusive pass to some of my cuties, and help me create more sims! There I'll be posting new sims every few days. But don't worry, I'll post here some free sims too ( ˘ ³˘) Check out my Patreon for other benefits and more info! ---- https://www.patreon.com/Bambamiii ---- // Since the file upload limit has been set to 292 mb, most of my sims will come in 2-3 separate parts, so you'll have to download them all. // I'll be making both NSFW and SFW sims, cause I really love playing around and creating different sims and interesting households. I don't want to just make fuckdolls, but create some interesing and unique sims too, to add to your game. This Loverslab file will have more NSFW sims than SFW tho, but on my Patreon you can find a mix of SFW and NSFW. // All my sims are dressed, every category (。´ ‿`♡) /// Down here you can see the newest sims added: Submitter Bambami Submitted 02/09/2022 Category The Sims 4 - Sims Requires 2
phantom5582 Posted April 6, 2022 Posted April 6, 2022 I see that there are two files for each household. Why is that?
phantom5582 Posted May 22, 2022 Posted May 22, 2022 Just a heads up, the file roBurky - EmotionalInertia-Complete.package is out dated and will cause a problem where the mood based whim won't pop up properly.
Dio_Wolf49 Posted May 31, 2022 Posted May 31, 2022 I really like your Mermaid sim Skylar. I gave her a goth twin sister.
Bambami Posted May 31, 2022 Author Posted May 31, 2022 On 4/6/2022 at 8:16 AM, phantom5582 said: I see that there are two files for each household. Why is that? I use a lot of CC when making my sims so the file is usually bigger than the limit set on loverslab (292 mb per file). so I have to split them into 2-3 folders
Bambami Posted May 31, 2022 Author Posted May 31, 2022 On 5/23/2022 at 12:19 AM, phantom5582 said: Just a heads up, the file roBurky - EmotionalInertia-Complete.package is out dated and will cause a problem where the mood based whim won't pop up properly. Oh, thanks for telling me this! I'll look into it
Bambami Posted May 31, 2022 Author Posted May 31, 2022 12 hours ago, Dio_Wolf49 said: I really like your Mermaid sim Skylar. I gave her a goth twin sister. Haaa, I love them!! ? Really dope idea, and you actually gave me some inspo ? I might try to do a goth mermaid as well~ 1
lexbrutall Posted June 3, 2022 Posted June 3, 2022 Awesome Sims!!!!! Great work and thanks for sharing ?
Bambami Posted June 3, 2022 Author Posted June 3, 2022 58 minutes ago, lexbrutall said: Awesome Sims!!!!! Great work and thanks for sharing ? Thank youuu!! I really appreciate it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now