₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎ Bamiii's sims ₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎

₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎ Bamiii's sims ₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎

// These are my lovely sims, hope u enjoy playing with them ₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎

//50 sims available in this file// THIS FILE STOPS HERE AT 50 SIMS, CHECK OUT MY PROFILE TO SEE MY OTHER FILES :)

// Support me on Patreon to get early access and exclusive pass to some of my cuties, and help me create more sims! There I'll be posting new sims every few days. But don't worry, I'll post here some free sims too ( ˘ ³˘) Check out my Patreon for other benefits and more info!

---- https://www.patreon.com/Bambamiii ----

// Since the file upload limit has been set to 292 mb, most of my sims will come in 2-3 separate parts, so you'll have to download them all.

// I'll be making both NSFW and SFW sims, cause I really love playing around and creating different sims and interesting households. I don't want to just make fuckdolls, but create some interesing and unique sims too, to add to your game. This Loverslab file will have more NSFW sims than SFW tho, but on my Patreon you can find a mix of SFW and NSFW.

// All my sims are dressed, every category (。´ ‿`♡)

/// Down here you can see the newest sims added:

anthony1.jpg

zayla1.jpg

jules1.jpg

jayden1.jpg

lucy1.jpg

newweek.jpg

townies.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2022 at 8:16 AM, phantom5582 said:

I see that there are two files for each household. Why is that?

I use a lot of CC when making my sims so the file is usually bigger than the limit set on loverslab (292 mb per file). so I have to split them into 2-3 folders :)

On 5/23/2022 at 12:19 AM, phantom5582 said:

Just a heads up, the file roBurky - EmotionalInertia-Complete.package is out dated and will cause a problem where the mood based whim won't pop up properly.

Oh, thanks for telling me this! I'll look into it

12 hours ago, Dio_Wolf49 said:

I really like your Mermaid sim Skylar.  I gave her a goth twin sister.

05-30-22_11-41-59 PM.png

05-30-22_11-35-19 PM.png

Haaa, I love them!! ? Really dope idea, and you actually gave me some inspo ? I might try to do a goth mermaid as well~