Hey just looking for a lovely starbound server that has the sexbound mod

That is where the link found in another forum post leads, but I definitely remember LotS having a nsfw tag while eden does not so I have my doubts. I'm thinking LotS was deleted and eden took its slot, but without someone directly testing I suppose a name change could be possible.

15 hours ago, TemtemLover said:

Not to become the bringer of ruin, but Eden recently removed SxB due to issues with NPCs and FU

Or so they say. Either way there are no servers alive with SxB at the moment.

Basically they don't have the time to update their SxB version or just living under a rock that they don't know that there's already been an update on December 2021, If NPC population is a problem due to pregnancy, they can just turn it off in the configs, if they have FU installed there will be complications with NPCs in general so why bother adding this one if its gonna be focused as a RP server and Starbound's janky core game codes is not helping either.

22 hours ago, [TheBusySWAT] Alastor said:

Basically they don't have the time to update their SxB version or just living under a rock that they don't know that there's already been an update on December 2021, If NPC population is a problem due to pregnancy, they can just turn it off in the configs, if they have FU installed there will be complications with NPCs in general so why bother adding this one if its gonna be focused as a RP server and Starbound's janky core game codes is not helping either.

Also doesn't help that Sayter and FU in general does NOT like SxB and has made it known to hate SxB so much that he probably does things to make certain aspects not compatible.

7 hours ago, HighwayDio said:

Also doesn't help that Sayter and FU in general does NOT like SxB and has made it known to hate SxB so much that he probably does things to make certain aspects not compatible.

SxB has already changed their folder hierarchy at least once due to FU forcing incompatibilities.