How to fix "Earthly Desires" mod with Royal Court 1.5.0.1

So while I was trying to figure out what worked now with the RC update and what did not, I noticed that the Earthly Desires mod basically gave me a distorted head at the bottom of my screen. With no forum thread for this mod, I decided to investigate. Since the mod (file name is "Flesh" in the mod's folder) contains a "GFX" subfolder, I decided to simply copy the "model" and "portrait" gfx subfolders from the normal game install into the mod folder. 

Well, it worked. 

So to fix the crushed head graphics with Earthly Desires enabled, simply go to your CKIII install folder (I use Steam) and open *\Crusader Kings III\game\gfx and copy the model and portrait folders over to where your mods live (in Windows, mine is C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\Flesh\gfx with <username> for your specific username on your PC)

Works so far, at least the character models are not fucked up in the menu. I will report back if any other problems surface.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/21/2023 at 4:23 AM, xyzxyz said:

You mean the file that Kris postet here?

No, I mean the original file, just remove everyting inside the gfx folder and that´s it, well, you may have almos everyone naked depending on the other mods and order you have there but I dont care about those details XD

4 hours ago, Mee&amp;Mee said:

No, I mean the original file, just remove everyting inside the gfx folder and that´s it, well, you may have almos everyone naked depending on the other mods and order you have there but I dont care about those details XD

Can you remind me what the mod actually does? Only a decision event to rape/punish prisoners?