On 9/18/2022 at 5:40 PM, shadowman2777 said:

Any news on the sexlab animation pack?

The alignment issues I encountered with using blender for the animations was frustrating. So until I can get my hands on an old copy of 3ds max or I just decide to redo all the animations again I'll probably just stick to doing poses. Also I'm pretty sure rigs for creatures are only on 3ds which is another reason I've been searching for a while. Other than that I've just been doing other stuff these last few months but I'll make an update on the poses within a week or so. 

9 hours ago, FalloutBoy34 said:

The alignment issues I encountered with using blender for the animations was frustrating. So until I can get my hands on an old copy of 3ds max or I just decide to redo all the animations again I'll probably just stick to doing poses. Also I'm pretty sure rigs for creatures are only on 3ds which is another reason I've been searching for a while. Other than that I've just been doing other stuff these last few months but I'll make an update on the poses within a week or so. 

I know exactly how you feel, im having many of these issues too.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey everyone who follows this I know it has been over a year since I have updated this, but I will be working on an actual update within the next few months or so. I've been busier than expected but I have learned some new techniques to implement in the creation of animations and such. The only thing preventing a sooner update is school and typical life stuff so who knows. I'm only saying this to let those who actively follow this know it's not abandoned lol. Also @grisoscuro if you need help hit me up in DM's I'll try to help if you haven't got it working yet.