On 3/9/2022 at 4:15 PM, Кhrysamere said:

These are nice. Thanks for your hard work.

Hey thanks, tbh I've been a bit preoccupied with Elden Ring as of late? But more coming soon I promise.

9 hours ago, fjob276 said:

Cute poses, nice to see some attention given to feetsies ! The self-licking poses are especially fun.

Shouldn't the next step be to animate these poses ? Then create some (gasp) Sexlab foot fetish anims ? Masturbation with self foot licking for example ?

Thanks for this mod ?

Animating the poses shouldn't be too hard, but sexlab anims is a whole other animal. I imagine solo animations aren't that hard, I'd just have to get sexlab to play them. But I'm clueless on how to make paired animations atm, so maybe in the future who knows. If enough people are interested I'll take a deeper look into this subject.

Great! I love animated poses because I use them with Dynamic animation replacer to get my sexy followers to use them... 

Sexlab animations with multiple actors are really just separated animated poses put together with the xml file describing the animation... You create them together in blender then save a different hkx for each actor and each scene... Not much more difficult then a solo animation, really. The most difficult is to obtain natural movements, that's what I've never been able to do.. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, hellblar said:

Share a list of additional tools? :flushed:

I recently started looking into a blender. I want to try my hand at modding

Cathedral assets optimizer makes the animations SE compatible, FNIS for modders creates the behavior file, and poser hotkeys. Also, here is the rig I use. Its not as good as some of the 3ds max rigs I've found but it's almost impossible to find the proper version required for Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2022 at 7:56 PM, FalloutBoy34 said:

Yea sorry, Poser Hotkeys doesn't work on AE as far as I know. You'll have to wait for the author to update their mod or downgrade to SE.

It works somehow it's just the pop up warning. just mess around with the load order it requests I believe, get in game, and ignore warning.

• 2 months later...

Not really an update on the poses but I've been working on finding a way to make aligning the animations easier and I finally have so here is a sneak peek at one of the animations I've started.

Spoiler

With the headache of aligning the animations out of the way I can start to make new animations faster. I want to get at least three or four animation sets in the first release and I already have two ready so stay tuned, its almost ready?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, BigHunk said:

@FalloutBoy34

Quick question, what foot mod do you use in your screenshots (both in these ones and in the foot fetish club ones)? I saw you say that you use K-Feet, but I can't find it on the Nexus.

I recently switched to 3BA so I've been using MSF, and I think there's a download for K Feet in this Discord server. https://discord.gg/wFv2jrVR

• 2 weeks later...