Can your body change if using CBBE?

So I have a bunch of mods that are supposed to edit the body as the game goes. The Fertilty Mods, Milk mod, and just body adjustment for arousal but my character never actually changes the way they look. Is it because I'm using CBBE, do I need to add something so it can change and if not is there a mod that I can change it manually in game?

... You can change Your body in RaceMenu if You installed it properly...

and if You builded Body Morphs in BodySlite...

When building body BS You have to check "Build Morphs" if You don't click that Your body can't change in game

also You have to build morphs for all Your outfits... on left from "Build Morphs" there is button called "Batch Build"

every time You change your body u have to rebuild it all...

Some outfits can be ofc. missing Morphs so they will not change with Your body...

also if You have outfit for UNP but u use CBBE even if outfit have Morphs it will not work, cuz wrong body...

image.png.acd40dd1ba557a6e0266c7f5588a6ae1.png20220208075044_1.jpg.3747fb535deeb362150435c77c8a79d7.jpg20220208075054_1.jpg.4d01d7388526563150a7fff21f1338e3.jpg

You need a body that either support belly growth which normal cbbe don't or do what.. Sorry i can't read your name anymore ? the one above me with the great Preset said.

If you switch bodys you also need to build the cloths with it of course.

cbbe 3ba or Bhunp do support belly growth