Need help with a race mod

doomedone

Alright so I just got into oblivion i've only ever played it once before and didn't get far at all but now i'm playing it on the computer and wanna add some mods to make it more fun, i've been trying to get a certain race mod to work but it won't appear no matter what I do, I have the esp file in there and did the meshes stuff and texture but it wont appear whenever I create my character, the box appears in data files whne I start the game and I have no other mods on currently.

I got the mod here

http://www.slofslair.co.uk/index.php?page=modarticle&modarticle/id=5qszg9rrgog

From the site description:

"However, because I made it for me, the race is Robert's bodies only. Textures will not work with any other body types. I have no plans or interest in making it work with other female bodies."

This means

-- you MUST HAVE Robert's body mod installed first, and

-- it will not work with any other kinds of body mods

Ok so I updated my oblivion and now it works, Thank you. But how do I change the clothing so I will either never wear clothing (like if I equipped armors and stuff they wouldn't show) or they just overlap my regular person because whenever I wear something I get the skin of a khajiit rather then what I should be.

EDIT: Uh oh, I updated my oblivion and now the other prisoner at the start wont say anything and im stuck :| any ideas?

Download the Custom race fix.

As for clothing skin issues it's because of the .nif files of different vanilla clothes. Your race is probably treated as a khajitt variant. My khajits use XEO body textures and thus vanilla textures are missing for certain clothing pieces that present naked parts of the body, giving me purple skin issues (lacking textures).

Cause known, don't know how to fix this part of your problem though.

Download the Custom race fix.

As for clothing skin issues it's because of the .nif files of different vanilla clothes. Your race is probably treated as a khajitt variant. My khajits use XEO body textures and thus vanilla textures are missing for certain clothing pieces that present naked parts of the body' date=' giving me purple skin issues (lacking textures).

Cause known, don't know how to fix this part of your problem though.

[/quote']

Depending on which version of xeo you might need to run archive invalidation to fix this.

Archived