Jagged/Moving outlines around objects ?

After my failure to even get some help on nexus forums, I might as well just ask here.

I've been having this problem from a long time now, not sure what to even call it so I've recorded a video of it.

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

(watch in 1080p otherwise the problem isn't visible)

These jagged/moving edges/particles/flickering occurs on every moving object, gets quite annoying at times. ENBs tend to reduce it but not eliminate.I don't remember having this issue when I had a Nvidia card but I'm not sure, currently I'm on a ATI 7850 2gb.

So does anyone have any idea what causes this and how to fix it ? Could this have something to do with anti aliasing ?

Well typically that's the sort of thing AA deals with but hopefully some graphics in Skyrim experts can give you a more helpful answer then that. 

I think so too but am I the only one using an AMD graphic card that has this issue ? I've tried the following:

1.ENB AA

2.Sweet FX AA

3.Skyrim AA

4.Catalyst AA

5.FXAA

none of them got rid of the problem so now I'm thinking its maybe something else.

Part of the problem may be too much sharpening on the image. When using any enb its recommended to turn off all aa and af in your drivers. Then check the settings for the enb and sweetfx for sharpening settings.

Just my 2 cents, but I may be completely wrong.

mdkmaster

Part of the problem may be too much sharpening on the image. When using any enb its recommended to turn off all aa and af in your drivers. Then check the settings for the enb and sweetfx for sharpening settings.

Just my 2 cents, but I may be completely wrong.

mdkmaster

I've tried all AA solutions to no avail.AA and AF are both disabled in CCC and skyrimprefs by default.

But yes, using an ENB with little sharpness reduces this problem  but that still doesn't make it the cause of the issue.

Archived