Are we missing orgasms??

I always felt that with climax animations there should be something to signify that SIMS reached orgasm. Maybe turn a little pink, or have little birdies fly around their heads, something. You could also earn a quirk "Gifted In Bed", and sex with people provides them a guaranteed orgasm. More SIMS could become attracted to them because they'd heard it through the grapevine that he/she is a gifted lover, and they wanna try them out!

Thoughts?  

1 hour ago, TJWarlock73 said:

or have little birdies fly around their heads

It's possible but there should be such visual effect in the game for animators to use. However I'm not sure everyone would like to see any such affect at all.

1 hour ago, TJWarlock73 said:

I always felt that with climax animations there should be something to signify that SIMS reached orgasm.

This should be noticeable on its own if a climax animation is done well, so maybe the problem is in the specific animations you use?

Edited by wild_guy
On 1/28/2022 at 3:29 AM, TJWarlock73 said:

I always felt that with climax animations there should be something to signify that SIMS reached orgasm. Maybe turn a little pink, or have little birdies fly around their heads, something. You could also earn a quirk "Gifted In Bed", and sex with people provides them a guaranteed orgasm. More SIMS could become attracted to them because they'd heard it through the grapevine that he/she is a gifted lover, and they wanna try them out!

Thoughts?  

I was actually thinking of the same thing, I know we have those climax animations installed, but I was also hoping for something more, like probably "Heavy Breathing"/"Panting", "Blushing" (as what you have said), or probably "Trembling" After every climax?. I hope the animators can add that area in WW too :D