Looking for Mod: Character-specific flirting/sexual dialogue

shar181

First of all, I'm sorry if there is already a topic that addresses this question. I looked through all of the forums and couldn't find one, but I may have missed something!

I'm trying to locate a sex mod that I once had for FO:NV. I can't remember what it was called, or even if it was part of the Sexout series of mods or not.

What the mod did, from what I remember, was add flirting/sex-initiation dialogue to many of the NPCs throughout fallout, allowing you to try your luck at bedding them in a more immersive way than just talk>"let's" fuck">"Ok!"

For example, the owner of the bar in Goodsprings had a 'romantic' option, and might agree to sleep with a male character. A female character needed to have the 'Femme Fatale' perk to stand a chance, or she'd get the response "Sorry, I'm not interested in being the object of your experimentation." Or, well... something to that effect.

It was a mod that affected many of the characters, including companions. If someone can tell me how to find it again -- or even what the name of it is -- I would be grateful. =3

edit: A detail I forgot, which might ring a bell for someone! This dialogue occasionally allowed the player to resolve situations through sex; it wasn't just about immersive sex, but turning it into an actual gameplay element. <.<

edit-II: I'm just going to add details to this post as they come back to me. ^-^; One other thing I recalled was that the sex seemed to work off a timer. That is, after engaging someone you needed to wait awhile before doing it again.

edit-III: Alright, so I found something that -might- be what I was lookin' for. The "Humping the Mojave" expansion for Sexual Innuendo. I'm just about to test it!

edit-IV: Success! Apparently that SI addon was just the thing I was looking for. =3

Archived