Save game got nuked by this mod

Hi all,

I installed this Kimono SMP mod, with bodyslide from LL. Works just fine. Except when using LOOT, it gave this error "This plugin contains records that have FormIDs outside the valid range for an ESL plugin. Using this plugin will cause irreversible damage to your game saves."

I googled the error and followed instruction to remove the ESL flag with xEDIT. the error in LOOT went away.

Then I loaded up a save game, and gave the kimono to a follower. The follower wouldnt equip it, and something popped up on the top left corner saying something about something saved in JSON files. It disappeared too quickly for me to read the entire message. With the exception of the armor wouldnt equip, the game was fine. I closed the game. 

In the next session, I realize none of my save works, even the one prior to installing the mod. I am using MO2. Disable/remove mod and bodyslide files does not do anything. Removing all bodyslide files doesnt do anything. New game works, just all saves are nuked.

Is anyone familiar with this error, or knows what was saved to where regarding the JSON files, or how I can revert the damage? Thanks.

14 hours ago, woohooi2 said:

revert the damage

Maybe ... try something new ... hmm ..?

The injury is irreparable ... you have to go back to an earlier date. Eliminate the change and the problems will recover as the error will disappear. The game can be saved again.

I had a lot of similar cases ... Sometimes I have to learn to give up some apps and what’s wrong is to set it aside or delete it. Or ... fix it.

Cleaning up the game backup can also cause an error ... I pushed aside for 500 hours .... But I did the backup before and restored it to its original state ....

Talán... próbálj valami újat... hmm..? 

A sérülés nem helyrehozható... vissza kell menni a korábbi időpontra. Megszüntetni a változást és a problémák is helyreállnak a hiba is eltűnik. A játék újra menthető. 

Nekem sok eset volt hasonlatos... Néha meg kell tanulni lemondani egyes alkalmazásokról és ami hibás azt félretenni vagy törölni. Vagy... megjavítani. 

A játékmentés tisztítás is okozhat hibát... én 500 órát nyomtam félre.... De a mentést előtte azért megtettem és visszaállítottam az eredeti állapotot....