HDT Armor Where the Breasts Move Independently from the Armor Itself - Unknown Armor for SE

A while ago I found an armor mod where the breasts would move independently from the actual armor. One of them was a glass armor, in fact it was this one; https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18737 which I think is the same as in BD's armor replacer, and the other was a dragonscale armor.

The physics were like the ones in this video;

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure its the same mechanic used to make this armor; (from the 3ba nexus page)

Spoiler

K30kghM.png.48231c1d89e2e3ec5b17093efe396755.png

I remember the armor being on nexus as well, and it was for SE.

Any help and/or armors with the same style of physics welcome!

Have a good day!

Can't see your video but I think I know what you're talking about.

Daymarr has a few I've seen.  There doesn't seem to have a tag for a separate search on the site for them though, you would probably need to look through each armor at any gif.  Also the description of the armor link I'm going to post just says "custom sliders and physics option".  I suspect it is only on armors that show a lot of cleavage, there would be no reason to have it on armors that "cover" the breasts. 

I haven't used these armors yet but I think there should be a slider in bodyslide to adjust how "tight" the clothes are, or how much cleavage they create.   Something like that.  You would need to check out the slider options in bodyslide, though maybe the armor already has a default setting.  I don't know, I'm probably going to try some of these soon.

Here's one I know of, there are probably more:  https://www.daymarrworkshop.com/post/rb-s-barbarian-set

Spoiler

untitled image

untitled image

Some of Daymarr's stuff is on Nexus.  But the armor you posted I've seen before and I can't remember who made it. 

Edited by ttts1
spelling
7 hours ago, WilliamIsAGirl said:

Thanks, I'll check this stuff out!

You might contact Daymarr through the website or social media.  They may be able to tell you if there's a specific search term or grouping they use so you can find these easier. 

I'm pretty sure I've seen other creators use some similar physics and bodyslide options, though not many.  I just can't remember where I've seen them and I don't know what tags or searches to use to find them. 

Edited by ttts1

I think there was a version of  the 'Ebony Valkyrie" armor that had that effect.  Half the breasts were exposed and would jiggle around, but the cups of the armor remained stiff.

You can create this effect for any armor by adjusting the weight painting in ourfit studio. Basically the parts of the breasts that you want to jiggle more should have a lighter color, and the more rigid parts should have a darker color ( or you can remove the painting so that that area doesn't jiggle at all.

From the animated image above, it looks like they removed the weight paining of the breasts behind the armor plate ( so there's a triangle shaped area of no jiggling) and then removed all the weight painting from the armor plates so they can remain rigid.

The edit can be done in less than a minute.

Spoiler

13f13g1313g.thumb.jpg.9ebdb616ec8de4b88d5cfb03258e1c81.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 8:22 PM, WilliamIsAGirl said:

A while ago I found an armor mod where the breasts would move independently from the actual armor. One of them was a glass armor, in fact it was this one; https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18737 which I think is the same as in BD's armor replacer, and the other was a dragonscale armor.

The physics were like the ones in this video;

Reveal hidden contents

I'm pretty sure its the same mechanic used to make this armor; (from the 3ba nexus page)

Hide contents

K30kghM.png.48231c1d89e2e3ec5b17093efe396755.png

I remember the armor being on nexus as well, and it was for SE.

Any help and/or armors with the same style of physics welcome!

Have a good day!

What is the armor on the second screenshot?