Darker face textures?

I have Mature skin texrure installed and I changed it before to another Glossy body but when I changed back to Mature skin this happened and I am sure I changed it back properly. All the body colors are normal but some of the faces are just darker. Any help ?

TESV_2013_06_17_13_53_04_43_800x450.jpg

Double-check the files located in your ...\Skyrim\Data\Textures\actors\character\female folder. Did you actually remove ALL of them when you ditched the glossy skin? Take a look at the times & dates next to them - do they all match? If in doubt, temporarily remove all the files from this folder (make a backup just in case), and re-install the mature skin. :huh:

Double-check the files located in your ...\Skyrim\Data\Textures\actors\character\female folder. Did you actually remove ALL of them when you ditched the glossy skin? Take a look at the times & dates next to them - do they all match? If in doubt, temporarily remove all the files from this folder (make a backup just in case), and re-install the mature skin. :huh:

I deleted everything inside the female folder and made a clean install of the skin but it's still the same. I have LSAR installed too, maybe that's the problem?

Is there a face texture with "_sk" at the end of it? 
There may have been a mixup . 
If the mature skin texture never came with one to begin with, I would advise deleting the facetex file with _sk at the end. 

Is there a face texture with "_sk" at the end of it? 

There may have been a mixup . 

If the mature skin texture never came with one to begin with, I would advise deleting the facetex file with _sk at the end. 

Nope, there is no file with _sk at the end. Also I deleted and recreated the female file with mature texture so there is no way a mix up could occur.

hi Mr_Death!

of course there is a _SK file, you can find them in DATA \ Textures \ Actors \ character \ female. they removed the vanilla - bronze effect!

femalebody_1_sk.dds

femalehands_1_sk.dds

femalehead_sk.dds

here is a link:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29791

I was looking for a file with the extention of .sk and now I found them. But either deleting them nor that file in the link you gave didn't fixed it, sorry.

to Mr_Death!
I did not tell you that you should delete the files that was Undivide,
I have just told you where you can find them!
you have used mature skin textrure, then you have the replaced it with a different texture and the Backward make your problems have occurred. you were mature skin textrure maybe some time in your game and it was all in order, with appear from the patch 1.8 skyrim Dawnguard and these problems are encountered in many players with darker faces. I had asked you before in a previous post a link to disposal, where you will be helped maybe.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3955-greydiscolored-faces/

Archived