DiaryOfMine voicepack

View File

For DiaryOfMine, follows its versions.

All credit to XVASynth and DoubleCheeseburger's guide

v2.4.6_alpha1 - initial version, uses XVA 2.0 voices when they exist. As of yet only supports FemaleCommander, FemaleCommoner, FemaleCondescending, FemaleCoward, FemaleDarkElf, DLC2FemaleDarkElfCommoner, FemaleElfHaughty, FemaleEvenToned, FemaleNord, FemaleShrill, FemaleSultry, DLC1FemaleVampire, FemaleYoungEager, FemaleUniqueKarliah, MaleArgonian, MaleBrute, MaleCommoner, MaleCommonerAccented, MaleCondescending, MaleCoward, DLC2MaleDarkElfCommoner, DLC2MaleDarkElfCynical, MaleDarkElf, MaleElfHaughty, MaleEvenToned, MaleGuard, MaleKhajiit, MaleNord, MaleNordCommander, MaleOldGrumpy, MaleOldKindly, MaleOrc, MaleSlyCynical, MaleSoldier, MaleYoungEager, DLC1SeranaVoice, FemaleUniqueVex

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/13/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    DiaryOfMine and its dependencies
  • Regular Edition Compatible

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

I tried it quickly, nice job. Version 2.5.0 has more expressions in dialogues (fear, angry, ...) Would that change the voice expression also?

Sometimes the xvaSynth model does an admirable job capturing expression... then again, it does a poor job many other times. I don't know of a good way to fix it (other than individually tuning a voice, which isn't workable with these many voice lines + voice types, as you need to do it for each)

7 hours ago, reedeonry said:

Sometimes the xvaSynth model does an admirable job capturing expression... then again, it does a poor job many other times. I don't know of a good way to fix it (other than individually tuning a voice, which isn't workable with these many voice lines + voice types, as you need to do it for each)

Yeah tuning TTS, is a real artform and xvaSynth is pretty hit and miss. Some voices work better than others and only sometimes. I am going to use it VERY sparingly in a future version of Hardship, (FO4)  to just add a couple of lines and even that was like pulling teeth. If one can do the Amorous adventures method of frankensteining lines it's often a better solution when you need any emotion.

On 1/14/2022 at 11:02 PM, reedeonry said:

I may just go with loose files for 2.5.0 instead of a BSA. I think that _should_ work in LE

So how long is the process of making voicepack for DoM? I am just curious as might want to make some of my own for the missing voice types.

Edited by TrollAutokill
2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

So how long is the process of making voicepack for DoM? I am just curious as might want to make some of my own for the missing voice types.

Takes me about two hours to do for all voice types (includes generating voices, lip files, convert to fuz, pack). Generating the voices by itself is an hour and a half, but again, that's for all voice types.

I've uploaded a new version for 2.5.0 with some of the missing voices :)

1 hour ago, donglin216 said:

For LE, Do I just unpack the loose files and drag and drop them into the Data Folder and delete the BSA file?

I'd think that would work, you could use a LE profile in CAO to re-pack into a LE .BSA if you wanted to keep the .BSA

On 1/16/2022 at 2:31 AM, reedeonry said:

Takes me about two hours to do for all voice types (includes generating voices, lip files, convert to fuz, pack). Generating the voices by itself is an hour and a half, but again, that's for all voice types.

I've uploaded a new version for 2.5.0 with some of the missing voices :)

I tried with a follower voice and got stuck at generating lip files. CK was hanging and then crashing after 10 minutes. ?

Finally I used SynthUtil and it worked, very fast, but I guess less accurate then CK. ?

Edited by TrollAutokill
33 minutes ago, reedeonry said:

Should have mentioned that I also had to use SynthUtil. I guess it's some comfort that CK doesn't crash just for me

Nice to hear I am not that stupid!

I also noticed a few words are pronouced badly like and the csv file should be edited to change them to something closer to how you would pronounce.

- ok -> okay

- promise -> promeese

- bastard -> basturd

- gentle -> djentle

Did you experience the same behaviour and if yes did you edit the csv file?

Edited by TrollAutokill