On 4/19/2023 at 10:15 AM, TrollAutokill said:

Most up to date voicepack is here (females only, sorry):

https://mega.nz/folder/lCVhHBjT#Pj7ewGUe9pGJg2uNp3EWdw

How to install the voicepacks:

• Download the voice archives you want to use.
  • Extra the archives, they should be in their own directory like "femaleuniquevex"
    • Put each voice directory into your Data\sound\Voice\DiaryOfMine.esp (slow at startup but recommended for LE)
    • Or create a voicepack mod in MO2 and copy them into the directory sound\Voice\DiaryOfMine.esp
    • Or pack them into a BSA file DiaryOfMine.bsa and make sure you are not over the BSA file limit of 2.4 GB
    • If you over the size limit you can create another BSA file "DiaryOfMine - Textures.bsa"
  • You should be good to go, don't forget to check the voicepack mod if you're using MO2

hi, i am trying to get the voice pack to work but i have no idea how, i added them to mo2 but there is no voice coming

and i don't understand the instruction (Put each voice directory into your Data\sound\Voice\DiaryOfMine.esp )

they are already inside (Data\sound\Voice\DiaryOfMine.esp) how can i put them in the folder if they are already there?

the (DiaryOfMine.esp) folder have all the voices

EDIT: okay, i found the (PAH Diary Of Mine) and copied the voices from ( Data\sound\Voice\DiaryOfMine.esp) to it, still no voices

Edited by ooo555
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Mythywarrior said:

Guys, is there any guide how to make a voicepack? I can try to make a decent one myself

You need XvaSynth for that, first download it and add a voicetype you want to use (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44184). After that take the attached file (this one was for Serana), change the sk_serana to the name of the voicetype you want to use in XvaSynth, and change DLC1SeranaVoice to the name of the voicetype in-game (you can check what it's called in either Creation Kit or SSE Edit) (I myself prefer to just edit the file in Notepad instead of Excel but you do you). !You should also change the file path to where you have your own Diary of Mine Voice File Mod location (if you don't you'll need to move the files manually after generating so it's not a big deal really, just make sure they're in the same place as the other voice files are)! You can also edit the lines however you want although that will change sound only and not subtitles. After editing the provided file open XvaSynth and click that little square/rectangle thingie in the top right corner. Drag and drop your file there. Remember to set a batch size in the top left corner (I have it set to 6 although it depends on your GPU I think, try to set it higher and see if it will work), I recommend using the clean-up option that's there at the bottom, it will make it sound better. Synthesize the batch, it will take a while. After it finishes double check if the files are in the right spot (same spot where you have your normal voice files for Diary of Mine).

Also if you want to make your own voicetype try XvaTrainerhttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/65022/

If you run into any issues regarding voice file generation you can join the discord server dedicated to XvaSynth: https://discord.gg/3j4H5YKs

If the download speed on Nexus is too slow for you I think XvaTrainer and XvaSynth are both on Github and Steam also (not sure if the same version though)

base.csv

Edited by wower2345