1 hour ago, reedeonry said:

I used xVASynth's new ARPAbet support and the built-in CMUdict; I think it doesn't work for voice types that aren't yet retrained with 2.0 though.

I see, just discovered it. I am trying a new batch with all CMUdict enabled. Is tthat all you have to do, enable all words from the dictionary on the ARPAbet page and then go to the batch page to generate?

I also noticed "..." doesn't produce the expected effect. I suggest a search and replace with "!" in the csv file for future versions to make the voice acting better match the mood.

Edited by TrollAutokill
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/23/2022 at 8:56 AM, sarahpetersonsarahpeterson said:

some kind of problem possibly related to this mod, but sound stops working during PAHE related activities, need to restart game 

all sound? that's strange, this mod has no scripts or anything other than sound files, so it shouldn't be it

did you figure what was going on? I'd try playing without this mod and see if your sound cuts off even then (no ESP in this mod, so safe to remove or add back at any time)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@reedeonry Nice work, it really adds to the immersion! Thx! I have a question though:

I'm just trying out generating Voicepacks with XVAsynth and tried with DoM 2.7.6. So far so good, but I realized that some pronunciations are wrong in my self generated files, where in the pack provided here, they seem to be better. Especially the line "I live to be your thing, mistress!" the live gets pronounced like in "the broadcast was live" not like in "I live in Boston". (probably because it's a heteronym). How did you fix that in your pack? (I used xvasynth 2.1.1 with the Arpabed for Elderscrolls and CMUDict.)

Edited by Jasmine92
On 4/9/2022 at 9:36 AM, Jasmine92 said:

@reedeonry Nice work, it really adds to the immersion! Thx! I have a question though:

I'm just trying out generating Voicepacks with XVAsynth and tried with DoM 2.7.6. So far so good, but I realized that some pronunciations are wrong in my self generated files, where in the pack provided here, they seem to be better. Especially the line "I live to be your thing, mistress!" the live gets pronounced like in "the broadcast was live" not like in "I live in Boston". (probably because it's a heteronym). How did you fix that in your pack? (I used xvasynth 2.1.1 with the Arpabed for Elderscrolls and CMUDict.)

Only the v2 voices actually respect ARPAbet, maybe that's the issue? I didn't do anything myself to fix it.

Thanks a lot for the work on 2.9.0! I was never able to get CK working myself for lip file generation. Mind if I upload it here? (not sure if it's worth it given how slow LL is lately...)

17 hours ago, reedeonry said:

Only the v2 voices actually respect ARPAbet, maybe that's the issue? I didn't do anything myself to fix it.

Thanks a lot for the work on 2.9.0! I was never able to get CK working myself for lip file generation. Mind if I upload it here? (not sure if it's worth it given how slow LL is lately...)

Go ahead and upload it,no problem.

Concerning the pronunciation some words i found that the arpabet dictionary replaces the word with the wrong pronunciation. If you write live(2) you get the right one. I went ahead and replaced a couple of those cases before creating the voice files.

The xvasynth companion tool from @Executaball helped a lot in streamlining the process and it has a function to prepare the voice files for CK processing,so it doesn't crash.

Edited by Jasmine92
12 hours ago, ZZW said:

So Serana's voice was applied. But Vex and Karliah did not work. Is this supposed to happen or do I run into a bug?

The Karliah Voice is not used in DoM and the Voice of Vex is only used for the three lines that Kimli speak. Serana's voice gets used for all lines she is saying when enslaved. Actually no unique NPC uses it's own voice when enslaved besides Serana. (Using all unique voices might go a little overboard, the pack is already at 52.000 lines, every new voicetype would add roughly 1200 new ones. However if one wanted to change that, it would needed to be changed in DoM itself, since the pack can only created voices for voicetypes that are actually used in the mod)

On 4/19/2022 at 8:06 PM, Jasmine92 said:

The Karliah Voice is not used in DoM and the Voice of Vex is only used for the three lines that Kimli speak. Serana's voice gets used for all lines she is saying when enslaved. Actually no unique NPC uses it's own voice when enslaved besides Serana. (Using all unique voices might go a little overboard, the pack is already at 52.000 lines, every new voicetype would add roughly 1200 new ones. However if one wanted to change that, it would needed to be changed in DoM itself, since the pack can only created voices for voicetypes that are actually used in the mod)

There are no voicetype set on the DoM dialogues, so if you want to enslave Karliah or Vex (or Kimli) with them saying their lines, you need to have the fuz files for them too.

Vex voice is included in the last DoM version so if you enslave Kimli she should be voiced.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 4/19/2022 at 9:32 PM, TrollAutokill said:

There are no voicetype set on the DoM dialogues, so if you want to enslave Karliah or Vex (or Kimli) with them saying their lines, you need to have the fuz files for them too.

The xedit script for exporting the lines however does not export any lines for Kimli besides the ones she speaks when you meet her first, which results in her being silent when enslaved. Something is different with her compared to non unique NPCs. I haven't tried enslaving any unique NPCs with a unique voice yet, but the script only generated lines for Serana, so my guess was you gave her a special treatment and ignored NPCs like Karliah, Frea or Maven.

On 4/19/2022 at 9:32 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Vex voice is included in the last DoM version so if you enslave Kimli she should be voiced.

As said above the export didn't work for some reasons. I haven't checked the export script though since I'm not really versed in xedit scripting.

7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

So xVaSynth 2.2.1 is out with Serana voice updated to higher quality.

I created an update for the Voicepack 1.0

PAH - Diary Of Mine v2.9.x - Voicepack v1.0 Update v1.1.7z

Edited by Jasmine92
On 4/23/2022 at 1:25 PM, TrollAutokill said:

So xVaSynth 2.2.1 is out with Serana voice updated to higher quality.

Also I realized that the voice export script doesn't prevent female voices from saying male lines and I guess vice versa is true too.

I will try to come up with a modified version of the script.

My bad, this only happens if you have no male voice defined. Problem solved.

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Do you have vex and karliah fuz files in your voice directory?

They are at least not part of the Voicepack I created.

And I just realized why: the xedit export script ignores most of the unique voices when exporting lines unless they are directly referred to in the mod and since the lines that are shared between all slaves don't refer to one (because that would lead to all slaves having the same voice), NPCs like Astrid, Delphine and Elenwen are not voiced when enslaved. If there is high demand for some of them I could consider adding them to the voicepack but blankly adding all doesn't seem like the right answer either. (I'm not really sure, might be a bad idea to add another 40932 fuz files to the engine)

These are the voices that get ignored by default:

Spoiler

DragonVoice
Alduin
Odahviing
Paarthurnax
Fura
Valerica
Dexion
Garan
Gelebor
Harkon
Isran
Frea
Adril
Lleril
Modyn
Neloth
Storn
Astrid
Delphine
Elenwen
Karliah
Maven
MirabelleErvine
Vex
Ancano
Arngeir
DelvinMallory
Esbern
Galmar
KodlakWhitemane
MercerFrey
Nazir
Tullius
Ulfric
Hadvar
Brynjolf

Edited by Jasmine92
On 4/25/2022 at 6:40 PM, Jasmine92 said:

They are at least not part of the Voicepack I created.

And I just realized why: the xedit export script ignores most of the unique voices when exporting lines unless they are directly referred to in the mod and since the lines that are shared between all slaves don't refer to one (because that would lead to all slaves having the same voice), NPCs like Astrid, Delphine and Elenwen are not voiced when enslaved. If there is high demand for some of them I could consider adding them to the voicepack but blankly adding all doesn't seem like the right answer either. (I'm not really sure, might be a bad idea to add another 40932 fuz files to the engine)

These are the voices that get ignored by default:

Reveal hidden contents

DragonVoice
Alduin
Odahviing
Paarthurnax
Fura
Valerica
Dexion
Garan
Gelebor
Harkon
Isran
Frea
Adril
Lleril
Modyn
Neloth
Storn
Astrid
Delphine
Elenwen
Karliah
Maven
MirabelleErvine
Vex
Ancano
Arngeir
DelvinMallory
Esbern
Galmar
KodlakWhitemane
MercerFrey
Nazir
Tullius
Ulfric
Hadvar
Brynjolf

I have since updated the voicepack and created an addon with a handful unique voices and ported them to LE, here are the links to the current versions:

SE:

PAH - Diary Of Mine v2.9.x - Voicepack v1.1.7z - Base Voicepack with Serana, newest Version

PAH - Diary Of Mine v2.9.x - Voicepack Addon I.7z - Addon including unique voices and Kimli (Fura, Garan, Frea, Stron, Astrid, Deslphine, Elenwen, Karliah, Maven, Mirabelle, Vex, Brynjolf, Delvin, Galmar, Mercer, Nazir, Tullius, Ulfric)

LE:*

PAH - Diary Of Mine v2.9.x - Voicepack v1.1 - LE.7z - Base Voicepack with Serana, newest Version

PAH - Diary Of Mine v2.9.x - Voicepack Addon I - LE.7z - Addon including unique voices and Kimli (Fura, Garan, Frea, Stron, Astrid, Deslphine, Elenwen, Karliah, Maven, Mirabelle, Vex, Brynjolf, Delvin, Galmar, Mercer, Nazir, Tullius, Ulfric)

* since i don't have LE installed, I only believe them to work, maybe someone with LE can give a feedback

1 hour ago, Jasmine92 said:

Addon including unique voices and Kimli (Fura, Garan, Frea, Stron, Astrid, Deslphine, Elenwen, Karliah, Maven, Mirabelle, Vex, Brynjolf, Delvin, Galmar, Mercer, Nazir, Tullius, Ulfric)

I might suggest breaking that list into two separate addons based on gender.  Probably a lot of folks will only ever have use for one gender, and that'll allow saving some resources.

On 4/28/2022 at 3:34 AM, Jasmine92 said:

I have since updated the voicepack and created an addon with a handful unique voices and ported them to LE, here are the links to the current versions:

SE:

PAH - Diary Of Mine v2.9.x - Voicepack v1.1.7z - Base Voicepack with Serana, newest Version

PAH - Diary Of Mine v2.9.x - Voicepack Addon I.7z - Addon including unique voices and Kimli (Fura, Garan, Frea, Stron, Astrid, Deslphine, Elenwen, Karliah, Maven, Mirabelle, Vex, Brynjolf, Delvin, Galmar, Mercer, Nazir, Tullius, Ulfric)

PAH - Diary Of Mine v2.9.x - Voicepack v1.1 - LE.7z - Base Voicepack with Serana, newest Version

PAH - Diary Of Mine v2.9.x - Voicepack Addon I - LE.7z - Addon including unique voices and Kimli (Fura, Garan, Frea, Stron, Astrid, Deslphine, Elenwen, Karliah, Maven, Mirabelle, Vex, Brynjolf, Delvin, Galmar, Mercer, Nazir, Tullius, Ulfric)

* since i don't have LE installed, I only believe them to work, maybe someone with LE can give a feedback

Test on Astid and Vex. Working well and smooth

• 2 months later...
On 4/27/2022 at 8:34 PM, Jasmine92 said:

SE:

Do these work for the latest DoM version (12.2)?

On 7/16/2022 at 6:42 PM, Dawndrake said:

Do these work for the latest DoM version (12.2)?

I have since created an update for version 2.12.x:

for Skyrim SE / AE:

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.2.12 - Voicepack v1.0.7z

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.2.12 - Voicepack Addon v1.0.7z

and for our friends who still use Skyrim LE:

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.2.12 - Voicepack v1.0 - LE.7z

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.2.12 - Voicepack Addon v1.0 - LE.7z

The main file includes all non unique voices + Fura and Serana (because reasons...)

Spoiler

FeMale Argonian
FeMale Commander
FeMale Commoner
FeMale Condescending
FeMale Coward
FeMale Dark Elf
FeMale Dark Elf Commoner
FeMale ElfHaughty
FeMale EvenToned
FeMale Khajiit
FeMale Nord
FeMale OldGrumpy
FeMale OldKindly
FeMale Orc
FeMale Shrill
FeMale Sultry
FeMale Vampire
FeMale Young Eager
Fura
Male Argonian
Male Bandit
Male Brute
Male Commander
Male Commoner
Male Commoner Accented
Male Condescending
Male Coward
Male Dark Elf
Male Dark Elf Commoner
Male Dark Elf Cynical
Male Drunk
Male Elf Haughty
Male EvenToned
Male EvenToned Accented
Male Guard
Male Khajiit
Male Nord
Male Nord Commander
Male Old Grumpy
Male Old Kindly
Male Orc
Male Sly Cynical
Male Soldier
Male Vampire
Male Warlock
Male Young Eager
Serana

The addon includes the unique voices of Astrid, Brynjolf, Delphine, Delvin Mallory, Elenwen, Frea, Galmar, Garan, Karliah, Maven, Mercer Frey, Mirabelle Ervine, Nazir, Storn, Tullius, Ulfric and Vex (aka Kimli).

Edited by Jasmine92
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 12:09 PM, Jasmine92 said:

I have since created an update for version 2.12.x:

for Skyrim SE / AE:

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.2.12 - Voicepack v1.0.7z

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.2.12 - Voicepack Addon v1.0.7z

and for our friends who still use Skyrim LE:

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.2.12 - Voicepack v1.0 - LE.7z

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.2.12 - Voicepack Addon v1.0 - LE.7z

The main file includes all non unique voices + Fura and Serana (because reasons...)

Reveal hidden contents

FeMale Argonian
FeMale Commander
FeMale Commoner
FeMale Condescending
FeMale Coward
FeMale Dark Elf
FeMale Dark Elf Commoner
FeMale ElfHaughty
FeMale EvenToned
FeMale Khajiit
FeMale Nord
FeMale OldGrumpy
FeMale OldKindly
FeMale Orc
FeMale Shrill
FeMale Sultry
FeMale Vampire
FeMale Young Eager
Fura
Male Argonian
Male Bandit
Male Brute
Male Commander
Male Commoner
Male Commoner Accented
Male Condescending
Male Coward
Male Dark Elf
Male Dark Elf Commoner
Male Dark Elf Cynical
Male Drunk
Male Elf Haughty
Male EvenToned
Male EvenToned Accented
Male Guard
Male Khajiit
Male Nord
Male Nord Commander
Male Old Grumpy
Male Old Kindly
Male Orc
Male Sly Cynical
Male Soldier
Male Vampire
Male Warlock
Male Young Eager
Serana

The addon includes the unique voices of Astrid, Brynjolf, Delphine, Delvin Mallory, Elenwen, Frea, Galmar, Garan, Karliah, Maven, Mercer Frey, Mirabelle Ervine, Nazir, Storn, Tullius, Ulfric and Vex (aka Kimli).

Thank you :D