Unable to start new game, SexLab Defeat missing all creature races from MCM, & all Heels armor pieces unstrippable for animations

I got a hell of a doozy going on here right now. I've been trying to diagnose an issue I thought was with Aroused Creatures SE, about why the invite function's strip animations were always leaving my player's boots on until I realized its not just Aroused, no SexLab mod can strip any boots that uses the Heels effect. The reason being is despite the No Strip keyword not appearing in either xEdit or More Informative Console, SexLab keeps reapplying the Never Remove tag from the Strip Editor onto any boots that act like Heels. No matter how many ways I go about it, they get set back to Never Remove every time. 

I figured that out by testing with Matchmaker first, where I realized it was all SexLab mods, then when I tried Defeat it failed. I had been testing this on creatures cuz it started with Aroused Creatures & realized Defeat wouldn't let me surrender to hostile creatures because the MCM was missing all of the creature races that used to be there in a previous playthrough. They were gone from both the enabled & disabled lists so they would never work.

That's where the biggest problem came to light, I can't start a new game anymore. I tried launching a new game because not only does that typically work when mods bug out on one playthrough, but I wasn't sure they'd work on my very 1st playthrough either due to how many mods I've installed since making the 2nd. But every time I start a new game, it hangs on the logo screen with the music indefinitely, it doesn't even reach the Alternate Start cell or a loading screen before it. I have tried 6 times now to start a new game & nothing works. I do not know what to do to fix any of these issues short of deleting every mod or reinstalling Skyrim, which I cant even do because my SE is currently & thankfully not updated for AE & never will be. I already tried disabling the last big mod(s) I installed to no avail too.

Need a method to fix this that doesn't involve restarting my entire game folder from scratch.

EDIT: Managed to disable enough new mods to load my original playthrough up & after setting up all the creature stuff it didnt already have, I could surrender to creatures there AND any heels I had equipped could get stripped like normal. Meaning something about my current 2nd game is what's causing those 2 glitches. All the more reason I need to resolve the problem of not being able to start a new game.

Edited by LesboIsBesto
11 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

Suggest, start troubleshoot racemenu.

Boots/heels and new game points in this direction.

Outdated or messed up. Try reinstall racemenu.

Did you update your body, like cbbe 3ba recently and added sliders ?

no I havent, biggest thing i did with my body recently is just adding new mods to BodySlide for 3BA like Devious Devices, ZaZ 8+, & Maria Eden.

Also from the edit I just posted, my 1st playthrough doesnt have either the heels bug or creature/Defeat bug my 2nd playthrough has so it seems to be contained to there. 

should also mention i dont have racemenu heels mod or high heels framework as no armor/clothing mod I've gotten have explicitly required it yet, but since the bug is only affectin my 2nd playthrough, idk how much bearing that mod would have on this issue. 

Edited by LesboIsBesto