Trouble getting the More Nasty Critters mod to not crash

I followed the tutorial on installation to a T and I'm still having an issue where the mod crashes right after the Bethesda logo. I'm not getting any error messages anywhere and I did everything exactly as the tutorial said. When I tick the box off in Data Files for More Nasty Critters, everything works perfectly for all the other mods and I don't get any game crashes but I'd like to be able to actually use the mod without it crashing.

33 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You should be asking in the support thread for the mod.

Make sure you are using the correct version of MNC for the version of Skyrim you are using.

Post your load order and FNIS output.

Sorry I'm new to the site and I didn't see a support thread for the mod, I'll find it and go there after this post.

I made sure I used the MNC version listed in the tutorial for the original Steam version of Skyrim, and I used the load order that was recommended by the mod 53qQEsAxtt_xwT-A9y2iYFbeq6HvvLWoheRX-ssz.

My FNIS output was as follows q_X-Jdjm-s8VnNRNMeODLra_lsZm45hI2vnAMFm-

can not get anything from your links ( an empty black image ) 

best just copy and past the contenant of your fnis LogOut .

to help you blindly .  read your FNIS output specially the warnings  and fix it  ( as generally T-pose means wrong version installed to your skyrim version )

On 1/9/2022 at 12:24 AM, Ablar said:

Sorry I'm new to the site and I didn't see a support thread for the mod, I'll find it and go there after this post.

I made sure I used the MNC version listed in the tutorial for the original Steam version of Skyrim, and I used the load order that was recommended by the mod 53qQEsAxtt_xwT-A9y2iYFbeq6HvvLWoheRX-ssz.

Learn how to use a computer then learn how to post things here.

On 1/9/2022 at 1:24 AM, Ablar said:

You didn't by any chance install all the MNC SLAL patches without checking if you need them?

What guide did you follow?

A Load Order (LO) and FNIS output (copy and paste the text it shows you) might reveal more.

Crashing already before the main menu might have other reasons too, but my guess is you installed wrong patches for MNC SLAL or messed up Horny Creatures of Skyrim.

LO sequence is important too, but luckily you followed the guide closely ^^

Edited by donttouchmethere
On 1/9/2022 at 12:30 AM, Ablar said:

I followed the tutorial on installation to a T and I'm still having an issue where the mod crashes right after the Bethesda logo. I'm not getting any error messages anywhere and I did everything exactly as the tutorial said. When I tick the box off in Data Files for More Nasty Critters, everything works perfectly for all the other mods and I don't get any game crashes but I'd like to be able to actually use the mod without it crashing.

I assume that other mods were already installed before MNC-Mod.
A crash right after the Bethesda logo is almost 100% a sign of a flawed skeleton.
Reinstall XPMSE and run FNIS for User again.

Otherwise the FNIS log (screen output - just copy it), the load order and a more thorough explanation of what, how and in which order was installed - would be very helpful.

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2022 at 12:42 AM, Grey Cloud said:

Make sure you are using the correct version of MNC for the version of Skyrim you are using.

On 1/11/2022 at 1:57 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Learn how to use a computer then learn how to post things here.

GC you really need to stop that topic blaming stuff, you scare new members away into a void.

Help first and after that you can be the grumpy old man as much as you like.

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Help first and after that you can be the grumpy old man as much as you like.

If you look at the dates of the two quotes you will see that I did. The OP posted in the wrong place and then didn't have the knowledge to copy and paste a link. ANd while we are at it, the OP didn't even have the manners to respond to you or Andy.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

If you look at the dates of the two quotes you will see that I did. The OP posted in the wrong place and then didn't have the knowledge to copy and paste a link. ANd while we are at it, the OP didn't even have the manners to respond to you or Andy.

After "You should be asking in the support thread for the mod." it was basically over already.

For the rest he has excuses like you ^^

On 1/8/2022 at 11:42 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Edit:

Don't worry about posting in the wrong place, feel free to post anywhere at all.

Use any version of MNC it wont make any difference.

Don't post any info which may be useful.

?‍♂️

Edited by Grey Cloud