Prison Overhaul Patched or Prison Alternative?

Hi there!

I was wondering which of these two mods people would recommend.

I have tried Prison Alternative, but i seldom play as a criminal, and my trials with this mod have been largely restricted to the whipping scene. I just downloaded Prison Overhaul, and from the feature list this mod seems more fleshed out. (I do realize that POP has had a lot more time to develop, but nonetheless)

In short I was wondering if anyone could tell me, what the differences are and how the mods performed in heavy load orders.

Thankful for any Answers!

Prison Alternative seems to have good potential, but as you said POP is more fleshed out. My main problem with POP (and especially the original version) is the at times severe jank that can cause serious issues with your game. I always make sure to have a save to go back to before getting arrested in POP, because something may very well just go completely wrong that leaves your save state ruined. I wouldn't say this happens most of the time, but the possibility is real enough that it's a frustration I still have with the mod. Prison Alternative just doesn't have enough features that I'm interested in for me to switch though.