Shower Demist No Longer Working

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/7/2022 at 4:03 PM, Venus Islander said:

Wow this is amazing. The foggy texture was successfully removed from the glass door. May I just ask if there are specific command lines that we can use to remove 1. the glass door; 2. the water fog; 3. the sparying shower head? Would be great if those are customizable too but obviously it's beyond me. Thank you very much for your help!

Untitled.png.64348b0de22e67a47b3d4dc60a9b1de8.png

I uploaded a screenshot just to put things into perspective.

bro how do u do it? replace or just delete the old one?

bro 

On 2/4/2022 at 8:34 PM, DaBlackHeartMon said:

^^^ Using the DMM fix from this .rar on Steam worked best for me while using Knight77's d3dx.ini file from this thread....

My reason to keep using that d3dx.ini file is so that I can continue to use his mods and have the UI toggle via the mouse back button. I get this warning when I start the game which I'm trying to figure out how to suppress. From what I can visually see so far there is no actual conflict. You can see the results via the second screenshot. It looks great! I just wish I could toggle the door and steam, but I'll settle for this if I have to.

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2022.02.04 - 06.34.44.76.png

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2022.02.04 - 07.31.35.47.png

bro how u get nude?