Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

All above 200 are creatures animations ! And 244-246 are not enabled in the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp ! So the esp does not use these numbers (don't know these numbers). And esp can use for humans only number 1 to 200.

ah ok, I forgot that, maybe that's the problem, I will check that when I get back home.

All above 200 are creatures animations ! And 244-246 are not enabled in the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp ! So the esp does not use these numbers (don't know these numbers). And esp can use for humans only number 1 to 200.

ah ok, I forgot that, maybe that's the problem, I will check that when I get back home.

There is no maybe about it - any number above 200 is reserved strictly for creature sex.  When I include these three animations into the final rendition of the AP resource pack they will be numbered 50, 51, and 52.  Those slots are currently open in the renumbered scheme.

There is no maybe about it - any number above 200 is reserved strictly for creature sex.  When I include these three animations into the final rendition of the AP resource pack they will be numbered 50, 51, and 52.  Those slots are currently open in the renumbered scheme.

ok I am back home and tested, you are right about this.

I thought 500 and above is for creature sex, cuz the files showing in my folder seem to be that way, now the new animations works just fine, stupid me, I even tried to use nifscope to check the animation and skeleton but didn't think of this........

No problem.   ;)

Added a couple of quick fixes (ini file for 153 and boob fix for 164 offensive side) to the OP.

I have started in working on the mystery pack.  I'll keep folks updated on the progress of it.  Only when it is complete (hopefully on or before Sept 2nd) will I reveal what it consists of and who made the animations.  Don't you just love the suspense AND hate the crap out of me at the same time?????   :P

No problem.   ;)

Added a couple of quick fixes (ini file for 153 and boob fix for 164 offensive side) to the OP.

I have started in working on the mystery pack.  I'll keep folks updated on the progress of it.  Only when it is complete (hopefully on or before Sept 2nd) will I reveal what it consists of and who made the animations.  Don't you just love the suspense AND hate the crap out of me at the same time?????   :P

Pretty sure I know who the mysterious man behind them is  :P

Not so many possibilities out there, huh?  :angel:

I´m currently working on some fun on an altar. Slower than expected.

Pretty sure I know who the mysterious man behind them is  :P

Not so many possibilities out there, huh?  :angel:

Actually there are if you stop and think about it.  Could it be the massive glut of animations that Grumpf keeps hinting he has....? Could it be I tracked down the guy who made LoversNT and he had a bunch of animations lying around....?  Is it Gerra6 that I have chained to a PC in my basement all this time....?  Or could it be someone else...???  Ah the sweet savor of speculation!  MOAR speculation for everyone!!!   :lol:  :lol:

On a similar but also unrelated topic:  Lovers Animation numbering.

Now that the end of the human animations overhaul is nearly upon us.  This is the time to decide once an for all time what to do about it.  Right now the only plugins that have not been converted to the revised numbering system that I pulled out of my ass are the plugins made by the awesomely wonderful Galgat.  I have not had time to see what kind of an ordeal it would be to convert them and Galgat has clearly stated that it might be a real bitch to do as he makes prolific use of individual animation calls.

It is unreasonable to expect Galgat to change a plugin that predates the revised renumbering, especially given that he was not in favor of it.

On the flip side it would be a ton of work to change back all the other plugins on this site to use the old system as well.  This doesn't even begin to address the fact that the old system was chock-full of duplicates (50+ of them) and broken animations (6 or more at the least).  Thus it becomes an issue of if we DID go back to the old system......which of the duplicates would stay, and which would need to be replaced.

It is this duplicate and broken animations issue that was the main driver in me renumbering the animations in the first place.  A minor benefit was keeping groups sort of together for easy tracking.

Going back to the old system would also entail other modders to revise their plugins.  Two that come immediately to mind are Ichabod's PSE and WappyOne's RaperS.

It is a case of screwing some over no matter what we end up doing.  However, very soon the time to do something (even if it is nothing) is coming up really quick.  It is my intention of putting together a final pack and changing all the FAQs, directories and guides to use it.

I will still leave version 2 of the resource pack and rev91 of the base pack up for archive purposes but they will no longer be featured via pinned threads or guides.

I would appreciate some feedback, negative or positive matters not.  This is the time to speak your piece or lose the right to complain forever.  I have zero personal opinion or stake in this so you won't hurt my feelings either way.  This is a decision for the entire forum so all folks should have some say in it. 

Here is the topic so we don't hi-jack this particular thread:   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20712-lovers-animations-numbering/

Guest ThatOne
  Ah the sweet savor of speculation!  MOAR speculation for everyone!!!   :lol:  :lol:

I'm going to go ahead and bring a name from the past: Donkey, who made a lot of animations but didn't release all of them.

Mostly mentioning his name because he animated when AP didn't exist, and you said you'll make the animations AP ready. And because he earned it. And because I don't think anyone else will think of him, so it's one more name that will be mentioned.

Ah the sweet savor of speculation!  MOAR speculation for everyone!!!   :lol:  :lol:

I'm going to go ahead and bring a name from the past: Donkey, who made a lot of animations but didn't release all of them.

Mostly mentioning his name because he animated when AP didn't exist, and you said you'll make the animations AP ready. And because he earned it. And because I don't think anyone else will think of him, so it's one more name that will be mentioned.

You nailed it. Also, Greg always managed to stay somehow in contact with Donkey.

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8143/2forcedaltar

#2forced_altar is ready for public testing. This time with 100% more video. Cumming stage was somehow lost during recording.

Needs some better facials, though.

There is a mysterious bug when entering stage 3, where both actors are slightly out of sync. Happens only sometimes, going back a stage and again forward to stage 3 fixes this.

AP ready if I didn´t forget anything.

Contains some Blender files for faster editing if necessary.

#2forced_altar.rar

Yes, yes look who's here, a prodigal son! :D

Off: weirdly i've got no emails from this forum's progress, and from overall LL, just discovered some awesome mods about Skyrim too. (SexLab)

On: At first, i'd like to congratulate to Kasimir for his progress, i see no problem in the altar Stage 3, sync problems could appear at each animation, especially longer animations have the biggest potential for this phenomenon, just step back to stage 2 then go to stage 3 again <---------------- My OWN experiences

And.... Woooow, this is very cool, and does not even require ingame tuning.

There is a mysterious bug when entering stage 3, where both actors are slightly out of sync. Happens only sometimes, going back a stage and again forward to stage 3 fixes this.

Out of sync is a bitch, It seem to happen with all Bethesda games, not just oblivion, fallout 3/ new Vegas and skyrim too.

At least skyrim and oblivion has work around, New Vegas doesn't. with skyrim and oblivion you have the cycle button that will fix it. but New Vegas has no cycle key so this remain pretty obvious and makes creating new animation for fallout games pretty mute at the moment.

This bug is more obvious when you have a slightly slower pc. and it has to process so many new scripts at once to start the animation, that out of sync will be pretty obvious. but if you had a cycle key the next animation will no longer be out of sync.

Yes, yes look who's here, a prodigal son! :D

Off: weirdly i've got no emails from this forum's progress, and from overall LL, just discovered some awesome mods about Skyrim too. (SexLab)

On: At first, i'd like to congratulate to Kasimir for his progress, i see no problem in the altar Stage 3, sync problems could appear at each animation, especially longer animations have the biggest potential for this phenomenon, just step back to stage 2 then go to stage 3 again <---------------- My OWN experiences

And.... Woooow, this is very cool, and does not even require ingame tuning.

Thanks for the kind words. Good to see an old crewmember back on board!

Hopefully we´ll get the chance to see some more of your awesome work before you finally set sails to Skyrim  :angel:

Thank you scientists!

Yeah i've read back and i've seen Greg said (and as i experienced) we are out of numbers and the project will reach the end soon. It is a bittersweet taste, guess its over but this team made a grand achievement by making lusty adventures for a lots of people, tons of good memories, from the beds, or directly from the floor :D

I wanna thank you for all making these possible. As I've already discussed with some people, as for me, i won't release more animations for Oblivion, it is perfect, like a semen-covered diamond shining through the moan filled semi-dark room. I think I've inserted everything in this project that i could imagine, and i feel no reason to duplicate already existing poses/anims with slightly different ones. The whole Kama Sutra can be find now in this game, personally the only one thing i miss from LoversPK is the group sex with 3 or more characters.

No idea if somebody will able to make it, because the community now focusing on Skyrim, they are made inconceivable achievements with mods like SexLab.

As i see, the time soon will arrive when animators will be needed for a massive animation overhaul, so ill be here to take part in a new adventure. Looks like Havok offers more realistic motions, so im very, very excited.

Of course, i won't throw Oblivion away, but maybe the 6th TES game is already in development so i have to look ahead.

Im also looking forward for the final animations, you know, it is much more exciting when you try out somebody else's work :D :D :D

Just keep pushing! Yeeehaaa!

We are not out of empty slots for new animations, but I am done revising the ones from the 11-200 bbb animations pack.  So if the hankering to create a new LPK animation ever strikes you, feel free to indulge!!!   :lol:

It has been a fun ride, but I will likely not be moving from Oblivion for quite a while.  When I do, it will likely be to FNV rather than Skyrim.   :P

We are not out of empty slots for new animations, but I am done revising the ones from the 11-200 bbb animations pack.  So if the hankering to create a new LPK animation ever strikes you, feel free to indulge!!!   :lol:

It has been a fun ride, but I will likely not be moving from Oblivion for quite a while.  When I do, it will likely be to FNV rather than Skyrim.   :P

Oooo i've thought you guys filled all the slots (yeez :D) while i was away :blush:

Maybe someone can tell the available numbers?? One idea popped up in my mind :D

Haha to be honest ive seen it in Skyrim and i think it worths to make an Oblivion version.

Current empty slots:

Group 0:  39 to 49

Group 1:  99 to 104

Group 2:  134 to 142

Group 3:  147 to 152

Group 4:  182 to 185, 192, 194, 196 to 200

I'm going to be filling in some of these but it will be another week before I have everything organized.  I'll post a revised open slot list when I get caught up.

gregathit - Curious, as you and others wind down to completion (Congrats on that!) will the downloads on the OP be changed from 'Alpha' status to a 'Final Release'?

Reason I'm asking is I have been researching BAIN packages and projects and having a consensus on final file names will be some what important. (This 'library of animations', could now potentially be part of a larger Wrye project of/for Lovers MODs.)

Of course I can just rename them as I begin to do my work...

(Wil be trying this for TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG  first and this my only week off, so as always absolutely no rush. Just throwing out some very early questions as I think through what I want to try and do next.)

Is there a gif/video/screenshot of the animated penis animations somewhere? I'm curious about what it looks like, but I'm a bit hesitant about trying it out as my animations folder is completely manually re-done (I do have back-ups, but I'm not sure if I won't screw something up).

Is there a gif/video/screenshot of the animated penis animations somewhere? I'm curious about what it looks like, but I'm a bit hesitant about trying it out as my animations folder is completely manually re-done (I do have back-ups, but I'm not sure if I won't screw something up).

Well you could simply swap your old skeleton with the new one, and replace an old penis with the animated one and thus test it on a single animation, without risking to screw everything up. Thats what I did.

Well you could simply swap your old skeleton with the new one, and replace an old penis with the animated one and thus test it on a single animation, without risking to screw everything up. Thats what I did.

Ah, I had just decided to do that, replaced 3 animations with new inis and meshes. And was confused why the penis went out of the roof. Now I think I might have forgot to replace the skeleton :D Thanks for reminding.

The animated penis animations are not so much "new" as they are "revised".  I did my best to remove clipping, add bouncing breasts, make the offensive side a bit more realistic by having their hands grab the defensive side or be in a position that makes sense\looks better.  I also aligned the animations so that they would be very close right off the bat and not require much if any alignment adjustments.  Some animations were lightly revised, others.....massively.  It just depended.  Some of the massive ones are so redone that you might not recognize them.

If you want to look at screenshots then you can look at the spreadsheet I included in the 11-200 bbb animations pack and compare the number to the Daedra Sutra (DS) pictures.  That will more or less give you a semi-accurate view of what the animation is.....it just doesn't show the revisions.  Once I am completely done then the DS will be updated.

You can also browse my profile for short blender and in game movies here:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7939/Oblivion-LPK-animation

This is a sample of what I revised and you can click on my username on the site there to see 90 plus other samples of my WIP over the last 8 plus months.

When you replace the skeleton, make sure you replace both the skeleton.nif and the skeletonbeast.nif or you will have the same issue when an Argonian or Khajiit starts knocking boots, er...feet, er......claws....?    :lol: