Invisible Male body while having Sex

It seems that when my character engages in a Sex script with a male npc, the males Upperbody disappears.

Now the male body is fine outside of Sexout. Killing a male NPC and taking his clothes reveals the body is working fine. It's only in Sexout when it disappears. Even setting undress setting for males to keep clothes on, the upper body still disappears.

And it only effects males. Females are fine, and male that is nude outside of sexout looks fine as well.

Anyone have an idea how I could fix this? :D

Here is my load order:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
FOOK - New Vegas.esm
FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutStore.esm
Lings.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
A Better Veronica.esp
FOOK - New Vegas.esp
FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esp
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp
Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
Ghost Variants Adjutant.esp
SexoutASB.esp
Ghost Variants Safe.esp
LingsPrettyThings.esp
VeronicaFix.esp
MantisZeroSuit_ForNV.esp
AlienSymbiot.esp
SexoutHookups.esp
DK Caucasians.esp
ShilohDS-Desert Succubus CORE.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
Type3MClothing.esp
st.esp
CaninneSlut[WIP].esp
SexoutAffairs.esp
SexoutAffairsLings.esp
SexoutAgent.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
SexoutClothingEval.esp
SexoutCompanions.esp
SexoutConsequences EX.esp
SexOutCRWorldHookUp.esp
SexoutDiscounts.esp
SexoutDocMitchell.esp
SexoutDrugsCK.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutHookupsAlt.esp
SexoutHowAbout.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutRapeGame.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
SexoutResolutions.esp
SexoutRex.esp
SexoutRocket.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp
SexoutSlavery_Adventures.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
SexoutStraponSex.esp
SexoutTrade.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutXPM.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutYield.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp
bzBodySuits.esp

Total active plugins: 85
Total plugins: 95

I have no idea where the bodysuit settings would be. I've looked through ALL of the MCM settings and I just can't find it. I remember it being there before, but that was a long time ago.

Any idea where it should be in the MCM menus? 'Cause I'm lost.

There are no bodysuit MCM settings any more, have not been for a loooong time. Females always just get naked, while males always use the builtin sexout bodysuit. Make sure archive invalidation is enabled in fomm. If you've jacked around with multiple mod managers you may have to toggle it off and then back on. If you've installed standalone male bodies you may need to uninstall them.

There are no bodysuit MCM settings any more, have not been for a loooong time. Females always just get naked, while males always use the builtin sexout bodysuit. Make sure archive invalidation is enabled in fomm. If you've jacked around with multiple mod managers you may have to toggle it off and then back on. If you've installed standalone male bodies you may need to uninstall them.

I've only used FOMM. And AI is indeed enabled. I have disabled the Body mods on suspicion that they would be acting up, but to no avail that did not fix it.

There is a compressive process described for removal of all body files here

You only need to follow 1 through 3 instructions. (pay particular attention to #3 as I think that is where your problem is)  Afterwards you should be free of all body files except for Sexout's After this you should be able to test and have it work properly. Then you can start working your preferred bodies back into the load order testing to be sure that it doesn't happen again.

Hope that helps.

I suppose.... I mean I've seen the bodies work before, so maybe it has something to do with Load Order? A mod I have to make Veronica look better didn't start working or change her appearance until I moved the .esp down to the bottom of the list. 

It's worth a try before I go and start deactivating mods. Any idea what Sexout plugin governs this sort of thing? I swear that I've never screwed with the textures that would likely cause this, and even if I have, I highly doubt I would have deleted them.

A selfish request: if possible, is anyone willing to share their textures of this male body for Sexout?

I suppose.... I mean I've seen the bodies work before, so maybe it has something to do with Load Order? A mod I have to make Veronica look better didn't start working or change her appearance until I moved the .esp down to the bottom of the list.

Load order conflict. If there are conflicting records the record at the bottom of the list win. This is normal.

Any idea what Sexout plugin governs this sort of thing?

Yes. SexoutNG itself. It is where body has been loaded from.

I swear that I've never screwed with the textures that would likely cause this

Yes you have. You did it when you loaded bzbodysuit.esp. Body suit is what is giving you a problem right now. It is what changes out for the males when sex happens.

even if I have, I highly doubt I would have deleted them

That IS the problem. You have to follow rule #3 and clean up the body suits that may still be in your Data folder. Then SexoutNG can take over and work again.

is anyone willing to share their textures of this male body for Sexout?

You already have the textures for the male body. All you need to do is extract the files from the SExout - Nudes.bsa, or if you are running the newer Sexout either the Sexout - Roberts.bsa or Sexout - Breezes.bsa. You then will have all the textures in the correct order to drag and drop into the Data folder to over write the files already there.

You can easily extract the BSAs by copying to the desktop and opening FOMM > Tools > BSA Browser and click open and navigate to the BSA of choice and hit extract all and choose a location.

In all reality if you load a full body replacer like Breezes or Roberts. Complete with armor fixes and such it should over write anything already in the Data folder. The above instructions are for you if you want to use the Sexout's native bodies etc.

Im also having issues with the sex. I have multiple mods that do it but everytime i have sex, the camera angle is off, The man is invisible with only this head showing, and the woman (me) still has the underwear on. And also it seems like my character doesnt have aerola. her breasts, nipples included, are all one color. And also FOMM has stopped working for me. I couldn't download SexoutNG through package manager. I uninstalled NMM and kept FoMM but every time i try and go into package manager it just crashes. No warning messages pop up, I can't click anything so i have to restart my comp. to re-run it.

Alright, I got the Roberts.BSA form that link you provided back at the top, put it in the Data directory and male bodies work again! :D

Probably should have just did it the first time. xD Thank you for your help. I deem this thread closed!

It turns out that it wasn't any body mods that where effecting it, but rather that there was no bodysuit .bsa at all. Just adding the BSA and not deactivating anything fixed it. So I'm thankful nothing needed to be uninstalled.

You might still want to install a complete Breezes or Roberts body anyway. It will over write the files on the BSA with the new files. No harm to the installation if you use FOMM to install. You can uninstall at any time safely.  This is an option if you want the males to be nude when stripped of armor. If you like the grey armor then nothing needs to be changed.

I had some issues with the armors that the men wore. Textures issues. I gave up and just installed Breezes bodies and the Armor fix. If you have strange issues with the armor when dressed and nude ( or underwear) has no problems than you might also need an "armor fix" for the body of choice. I am not sure if Prideslayer got that working completely for the current version of Sexout or not.  If you are using the one on the link it is a beta BSA body file and might still have some textures like armor fixes not completed. Also the Ghoul wasn't quite rite as well. I used Black Blossoms Breezes Body and T3 body for the Ghoul. It looks nice.

Now you know a little about the body and how to fix them. You can drop a folder properly set up in the data folder and over write the BSA with the needed upgrades or alterations you want.

I have currently gather up my favorite bodies and their armor fixes and created a nice BSA file for use in the game. It is very nice.

Use which ever one you want. If you use Sexout 2.6.78 it comes with a choice of Roberts or Breezes body by default. You will have nude erect males during sex. No need to change or add anything unless you want to.

For the most part I use Breezes body because I am use to that body. I install everything including the armor fixes and fixes for the DLC's.

Archived