Done with Skyrim modding, what adult mods game should I go for next?

I usually look at the number of mods available.

The next logical would be Fallout 4, since you are used to Skyrim.  Modding FO4 would be similar.  Unless you don't like Sci Fi or apocalyptic themes.

There is also the Sims as mentioned above.  They seem to have a lot of mods here, though I have not played any of the Sims Games.

I suppose you could also do The Witcher as it seems to be in style again due to the recent season 2 release on Netflix.

There is also Fallout 3 FO3, Fallout New Vegas FONV, and Oblivion. These are older games but worth mentioning.   There are still new mods released for them.

Nexus ranks games by popularity.  Skyrim is of course number 1.  Some other ideas are Monster Hunter World, State of Decay, and Cyberpunk 2077.

I want to get Cyberpunk but I had heard they were still working on a lot of bugs.  Monster Hunter World looks promising and has a lot of mods available.

State Of Decay has a fair number of mods but not as many as Monster Hunter World.  These games were all listed in the top dozen or so on Nexus.

Edited by Samuraitech

It depends on what you want, there is an endless amount of games that are modded to hell and back

Though in my opinion, nothing is on the level of skyrim, playing something else for its modding is a step back no matter where you go. The closes I can think of is maybe fallout 4 and sims, oblivion if you dont mind the dated look, X-com 2 if thats your thing, cyberpunk is starting to ramp up again. You could also try mass effect series if you haven't already, and I agree with aboive about MHW there is a project called ICE coming out that looks promising.

Though I dunno how you can be bored of it with stuff like darkend, bruma, LoTD, skysa, unslaad, wyrmstooth, maids II, etc. Sounds more like you might be burnt out from the whole modding process than anything.

and requiem just go updated like yesterday.

Haha... i was at the point where i thought, fuck it.

But here i am. Back at Skyrim.
So many things to explore. The best i can say, step back for awhile until you get horny again. Or if you prefer to slaughter, do that.

I play other games usually in between. Now i have Darkest Dungeon which is quite entertaining. And then back to Skyrim for the fun part.

I'm gonna assume you only care about highly-modded games that also qualify as actual games... :)

• Sex mods? Few and far between. The only ones I know of:
    Skyrim | Fallout 4 | FO:NV | Oblivion | Kenshi | Stardew | Sims

• Non-interactive adult content? Too many to list. Some random mentions:
    Jedi Academy | Saints Row 4 | Left4Dead 2 | RE2/3 + zombie swap mods | Cyberpunk | Witcher 3 | Soul Calibur 6 | Dead or Alive | Darkest Dungeon

• ...But, does the answer have to include adult mods?
    Doomseeker  --  Server browser for Doom 2 that automatically downloads WADs.
    The mod count for Skyrim is tiny compared to the number of WADs in the wild. There are active in-development Doom mods as of today. Driving mods. Nintendo clones. Whodunnit non-combat mods. Full merges of Hexen/Heretic/Doom/Duke content. You just need an original Doom2.WAD, a popular client such as gzDoom, and an appreciation for retro shooters... Doomseeker will do the rest =).

On 1/8/2022 at 4:09 AM, dxw said:

Doomseeker  --  Server browser for Doom 2 that automatically downloads WADs.

The mod count for Skyrim is tiny compared to the number of WADs in the wild. There are active in-development Doom mods as of today. Driving mods. Nintendo clones. Whodunnit non-combat mods. Full merges of Hexen/Heretic/Doom/Duke content. You just need an original Doom2.WAD, a popular client such as gzDoom, and an appreciation for retro shooters... Doomseeker will do the rest =).

Classic Doom is a treasure trove of modded content.  They even have Doom versions of Killing Floor, C&C Renegade, Mario Kart, CoD, Clue, D&D, and even Mario, Megaman, and Sonic the Hedgehog.  This is on top of insane overhaul mods like Brutal Doom, Complex Doom, and HDoom (if you want anime lewdness).  Best part is how easy it is to set up.

I'm in the same boat as OP, what other open-world RPGs are there that allow you to customise a female avatar, can be played in third person, and have nude mods available? I've done all of the Elder Scrolls/Fallouts as well as every Sims game.

Edited by lolavaruska