Hi, I recently setup the Fallout 4 with Mods using the AAF Guide. My game version is 1.10.162 and I have installed all the Mods compatible with this version of the game.

I get

The failed plugins are:

• LL_fourPlay version 42 (LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll, Advanced Animation Framework) reported as incompatible during query.

error when starting my game so I guess the current version of AAF is only compatible with 1.10.163 version of Fallout 4, can someone provide AAF version that's compatible with my version of the game? i.e AAF v165, I don't want to update and reinstall all of the mods again if possible.

I'm open to other solutions, maybe replace the LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll with LL_fourPlay_1_10_162.dll?

My fault really, I did not check for updates, just looked at version of my game and started installing mods. So, is reinstall my only option? I'm using MO2 so it's not too much trouble, just would like a solution to avoid this if possible.

One possible solution I can think of is to update my game, replace f4se with newer version and then check all mods and reinstall incompatible ones with newer versions.

If someone can share v165 of AFF the above process can be avoided I think.