Mod recommendations for less and more realistic loot?

Does anyone else feel gold keeps flowing in too easily in Skyrim? Usually I get filthy rich before level 30. I would like to feel living is hard and I have to work hard for my money, maybe on my back. Prostitution wouldn't be just an exiting experience, but one alternative I need to concider in order to proceed in the game, for example to buy materials to improve smithing or empty soulstones. Could you recommend some mod to set income rate lower? Maybe make looting a bit more realistic too. Animals dropping armor and weapons? Gold coins pretty much everywhere? Seriously...

Edited by Chaos1971

Thank you everyone for your help! As stated in mod descriptions, the economy in skyrim is broken and something had to be done to make rewrds a bit more realistic. I started with  Bounty Gold SSE, Reduced Gold Rewards SSE and Morrowloot Special Edition to make my life in Skyrim harder. Let's see how it works. I didn't install Scarcity SE yet, since I was a bit worried if it might complicate looting too much together with Morrowloot?