Jump to content

Issue with genders in animations (Futanari on Female, futanari taking the female's place and the female taking the male place.)


Recommended Posts

Posted

As stated in the title, I have an issue with the genders in animations, especially when involving futanaris. I've tested pretty much everything, and I can't understand why it doesn't work. What i've tested :

Male on female works as intended.

Male on a female NPC gendered as male + having a schlong in SOS (addon for female) -> Male always takes male place, female(futa) takes female place. // I suppose it should be random, 50/50 ? But it isn't.

In sexlab : giving a female NPC the "male" gender + giving the same female a schlong in SOS (addon for female)

A female NPC gendered as female, no schlong in SOS.

-> Result : female NPC always takes the man's place in the animation, and the female NPC with a schlong and gendered as male always takes the female's place in the animation.

 

I then tried with gender bender, only using gender bender for deciding who is supposed to be gendered as female/male and have (not) a schlong.

And the result was the same than before, not what was supposed to happen.

As anyone has had this problem before and can give me a solution ?

I ran Loot, ran FNIS with gender specific animations, and have installed every mod for SE and not LE.

 

Thank you very much !

 

Posted
On 1/1/2022 at 9:17 PM, Haegord said:

As stated in the title, I have an issue with the genders in animations, especially when involving futanaris. I've tested pretty much everything, and I can't understand why it doesn't work. What i've tested :

Male on female works as intended.

Male on a female NPC gendered as male + having a schlong in SOS (addon for female) -> Male always takes male place, female(futa) takes female place. // I suppose it should be random, 50/50 ? But it isn't.

In sexlab : giving a female NPC the "male" gender + giving the same female a schlong in SOS (addon for female)

A female NPC gendered as female, no schlong in SOS.

-> Result : female NPC always takes the man's place in the animation, and the female NPC with a schlong and gendered as male always takes the female's place in the animation.

 

I then tried with gender bender, only using gender bender for deciding who is supposed to be gendered as female/male and have (not) a schlong.

And the result was the same than before, not what was supposed to happen.

As anyone has had this problem before and can give me a solution ?

I ran Loot, ran FNIS with gender specific animations, and have installed every mod for SE and not LE.

 

Thank you very much !

 

if male is victime  it normal

if Pc is victime depend on your animation tag and mods that trigger animation ( and if he support futa )

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...