I'm fine with the nude bodies and all as I run AAF and a few of those and all that but, I was wondering if there is like a underwear mod for Fallout 4 where I can loot the regular clothes off of raiders or whomever I kill with our their stuff just hanging out like a separate piece of clothing, kinda like how i have in Skyrim where whoever I kill has underwear and whatnot on so they're just not in the nude and I can loot that too if I wish too. Sorry if bad post, am new :<

sidenote: I'm aware of Lacy Underwear and other mods like that but I'm more looking for nude+underwear type deal? I've been searching for hours and figured I'd just ask and see

2 hours ago, sybernetic_null said:

I'm fine with the nude bodies and all as I run AAF and a few of those and all that but, I was wondering if there is like a underwear mod for Fallout 4 where I can loot the regular clothes off of raiders or whomever I kill with our their stuff just hanging out like a separate piece of clothing, kinda like how i have in Skyrim where whoever I kill has underwear and whatnot on so they're just not in the nude and I can loot that too if I wish too. Sorry if bad post, am new :<

sidenote: I'm aware of Lacy Underwear and other mods like that but I'm more looking for nude+underwear type deal? I've been searching for hours and figured I'd just ask and see

Unless someone else knows of one, there isn't one that has one body model for dead raiders, while another for raiders enjoying a little bit of AAF fun.  

On 12/31/2021 at 5:28 AM, steelpanther24 said:

Unless someone else knows of one, there isn't one that has one body model for dead raiders, while another for raiders enjoying a little bit of AAF fun.  

A shame, but, it is a post-apocalyptic world I feel undergarments would be the least of someones worries and it makes more sense for most people to just throw whatever they have on and not worry about having something underneath, figured I ask and see but, all good I'll just be sure to turn them to ash when I loot them ;) thank you for your response!