Hey guys. I use passion mod with several compatible animation packages.

There's an animation where the sim masturbates on the toilet/sofa watching cell phone (see pictures, pictures are not mine).

post-834143-0-04125500-1437025716.jpg.e925ab13fea3012232cad85d7f34cacd.jpgScreenshot_20211226-163035_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5a1d2de5815b2cd6fd4411cd3b5febe5.jpg

However, in my game the cell phone doesn't appear. There's nothing on the hand of my sim... :(

That also happens on self passion on couch, an animation where looks like the sim's holding a teddy bear or something like that.
But there's no teddy bear.

In dildo and whip animations, it works normally, the dildo and whip appear. I noticed that there is a file for each of those objects, the dildo and the whip appear in the decorations/miscellaneous. I don't know where to find the files for the cell phone and the teddy bear.

Is there anything related to AW and OKW animations?

Anybody could help me?

18 minutes ago, miroku_kun said:

the cell phone doesn't appear

Do you have the University EP?

Have you tried these animations?  There are several now using the smart phone.

Spoiler

Screenshot-276.jpg.0a54eb33dee9797e37aa2be68117c7cc.jpgScreenshot-278.jpg.6ca8d83522f6ad93f0f8f89b296d102e.jpgScreenshot-280.jpg.3e2a1bfc8a294609ece735c83fc22200.jpgScreenshot-283.jpg.184673f2135c65b16d419e0bb5689187.jpg

Edited by landess
1 hour ago, miroku_kun said:

However, in my game the cell phone doesn't appear. There's nothing on the hand of my sim... :(

That also happens on self passion on couch, an animation where looks like the sim's holding a teddy bear or something like that.
But there's no teddy bear.

Contrary to KinkyWorld, in Passion each object used in animations must be coded somehow. This is/was done by @TwilightStorm.

As to my knowledge none of the above is implemented yet.

And as @landess stated, for the smart phone the university pack is required. But usually the corresponding XML for such animation should have a add something like "<Accessory Key="CameraVideoCheap" ProductVersion="EP4">. Then -in Kinky World- such animations are not selectable and not visible in the animation lists if this EP is not installed.  In Passion each Accessory must be implemented separately.

Forgot to say : keep your fingers away from AW XMLs. Do use OKW files only. This is valid for KW and Passion.

Edited by Clydie
7 hours ago, Clydie said:

. But usually the corresponding XML for such animation should have a add something like "<Accessory Key="CameraVideoCheap" ProductVersion="EP4">. Then -in Kinky World- such animations are not selectable and not visible in the animation lists if this EP is not installed.  In Passion each Accessory must be implemented separately.

I have University package.
How can I implement separately each acessory?

I saw this on another post:

edit the XML with s3pe:

Change the line: <Accessory Key="phoneSmartPhone" ProductVersion="EP9">
To: 
 <Accessory Key="PhoneCell">

But I don't know how to edit the XML. I tried to install s3pe but I don't find that line...

5 hours ago, miroku_kun said:

edit the XML with s3pe:

You may need to have the corresponding wrappers installed for S3PE.

But again, it has actually nothing to do with the OKW XMLs. Each accessory must be implemented into the Passion mod itself.

Do not know, if the <Accessory Key="PhoneCell"> is known by the Passion mod yet.

• 7 months later...