Blender startup graphics bug.

ger4

Blender used to work fine on my computer so I don't know why I am having problems now.

Blender will startup and doesn't freeze, but the 3d interface doesn't load properly and the splash screen just hangs.

post-800-0-07847900-1371068253_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know what might cause this?

did you make any recently update of graphic card or physx or direct x    some dll might be a probleme

try to reinstall blender   if it is not good try to restore to an older point before update     or try to reinstall your last update that change graphics. 

i do not see something else

Guest user29

Mine's doing the same thing. I went back to the march nvidia drivers but it's still doing it. Which drivers are you using that fixed it for you?

I'm running the 314.07 Nvidia driver from EVGA (my cards manufacturer - running a GTX 560Ti) and having no issues with blender at all.  I don't tend to update my video card drivers unless I am having an issue.  Seems like companies tend to break things with ever damn fix they pump out.

Archived