Sexlab Framework wont install properly

well shit... in the guide you gave this..

it said you need to merge FINS behavior with creatures and than spells rather than well... kinda downloading them as their own thing... is this where i fucked up?

EDIT:

Ok nvm, thank you for that guide, it explained to me everything I did wrong, I didnt create mod files for the outputs of FNIS nor BodySlide which caused all of them to overwrite each other in some weird order in one dir(probably the Skyrim one), there are plenty of more stuff I got totally wrong, on my first try with that guide I did overwrite by accident files in Skyrim itself but its only the base core stuff atm so no biggy but now I did create the files and I think I have a slightly better grasp at how to use MO2 more efficiently, thx.

figured it out, a many thanks for the explanations and guide links

Edited by Alince

Also.. I found a fix now which I will put here for the record regarding error 73.

If by chance you do get it and you didnt simply save everything inside the skyrim folder, you can simply fix it by:

toggle off FINS

than start by reinstalling FINS Behavior and make sure you set it to replace

same with Creatures and than Spells just to make sure you get to the point where its brand new

than simply Install it FINS Behavior again with replace

and lastly install Creatures and Spells Merging.

Thats what worked for me, so if anyone else has this issue they wont have to reinstall everything from scrap, also make sure you deactivate whatever other reskins you add and start anew